Family Reunion

After travelling for a few minutes the very heartbroken Toot felt hungry so he landed on a carrot farm that was abandoned . He tossed his hovercraft aside and started gnawing on the carrot leaves like a baws.

"Cannibal!!" hissed a voice .

Toot froze and turned around......to see a carrot standing on its tip. Toot frowned and scoffed .

"I'm a piece of precious $hit , not an orange stick," Toot said and resumed gnawing on the carrot leaves for emphasis.

The carrot was deathly silent for a moment and Toot smirked. He turned round and yanked the leaves out of the soil to consume the poor unborn carrot.

"You're my son."

------------------------------------------

MEANWHILE .....BINK ....

Bink knelt before the throne, a giant plush water sofa containing exquisite toilet bowl water from the river of pancreatic juice.

"My Queen, he murmured , " the time has come."

The majestic instrument of toiletry chuckled, which was more like a flushing toilet but that's not the point.

She tossed a jar into Bink's mouth. Bink stifled a flush (geddit?) at the sight of what it contained.

  "Dung Beetles," cackled the Queen. They lay eggs in any kind of faeces, and when they hatch they eat it all up. It will be the death of Toot the Poop!!! "

And the evil pair of toilet bowls cued the evil laugh (flush).

---------------_-**-------**-*-**-***-***

Will Toot accept his Carrot parents?

will Toot get his Hoot?

How will he react to find his ex lover was actually on the other side all along?

These, my friends, are the vital questions in life.

stay tuned.