☆Chapter 1: Bye Yamaha

Miku's POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE'RE GETTING EXPELLED?!" I shouted while slamming my hands on the principal's desk enraged.

"You can't kick us out!" Started Rin.

"We're the ones bringing fame to this fucking school!" Finished Len.

Both blondes were fuming furiously close behind me. Around me also stood the rest of my friend group, or as we called ourselves, the Cryptons.

"Hatsune-San I demand you sit down right now!-" The headmaster rose his voice even more, only to be cut off by Meiko.

"Don't tell her what to do you old fart !" Exclaimed the brunette.

"You've been causing trouble the whole semester and you expect me to do nothing about it?! Some of you didn't even bother coming to school for those whole freaking months!" His eyes narrowed to the blue-haired boy that just stuck out his tongue.

"We didn't even cause that much trouble...!" Len started

"You're just too strict!" Rin finished.

"You all know exactly what you did! Each of you! And in case you don't, let me remind you!" He stood up.

"Megpoid Gumi." He pointed at Gumi first. "Claiming to be the greatest scientist of the century, but ended up destroying the science laboratory seventy-five times in a row! Do you even know how much it cost to replace all those things?!"

The green haired girl didn't even get the chance to answer, or maybe in our case roast, when she got cut off by the headmaster's constant speech/rant.

"Sakine Meiko."His eyes fell at the tall brunette in the back of the room."Turning the whole school overnight into a night club for three whole months! Unbelievable!"

Meiko chuckled and shrugged her shoulders, probably wanting to anger the principal even more.

"Shion Kaito! You..." He paused to think and then spoke again. "You did nothing, literally nothing. You never even stepped inside this school for a single time till this day. You might've done less damage than your friends over here but you're still getting kicked out!"

Kaito just yawned and placed two fingers on the bridge of his nose. A headache already making its way to his head, caused by the principal's loud voice.

"Megurine Luka." He gazed at the pink haired beauty. "Made fourteen teachers lose their jobs by outsmarting them every freaking minute! Do you know how hard it was to handle all those angry folks that came here afterwards?! No? I thought so!"

Luka didn't even bother gazing up from her book. She just gestured at the headmaster dismissively with her hand. Her actions screaming disrespect. Making a tick mark appear on the head master's forehead.

"Kagamine Rin and Len. You devils!" He spat immediately. "Not only have you been pulling pranks to literally everyone in this school, both students and teachers, but you're not even signed in this department! You're 14!  And I never knew! No one did! You skipped grades! The next thing you're gonna say to me is that you're not twins or something. " he grumbled irritated.

A smirk made its way to Rin and Len's faces.

"We're not twins." They replied smugly in unison.

The principal looked like he was about to strangle both of them. Growing more and more frustrated by the second. Until his eyes fell on me.

"Hatsune Miku." He said my name loudly and clearly. "I thought better of you at first. But it seems that you proved me wrong." He sighed. "It's disappointing because you would be in the top of your grade if you HADN'T MADE THE WHOLE SCHOOL TREAT YOU LIKE A ROYALTY!" he shouted.

I laughed, maybe too loudly for his liking but I shrugged it off. "Hah! You might be expelling us, but you're also losing all your school's fame and money. We won those competitions. We got VOCALOID to notice us. Your school would've been non-existent by now if we hadn't stepped in." I paused dramatically before speaking up again."And remember the World is Mine." I finished smugly.

And with those words leaving my mouth, his bottled anger was finally released into a yell.

"LOLA COME TAKE THOSE BRATS OUT OF MY OFFICE RIGHT NOW!"

Almost immediately the head master's secretary entered the room.

"Is everything alright Mr.Leon-" Too bad she didn't get the chance to talk.

"EVERYONE. OUT." He exclaimed once more.

Meiko pushed past the secretary and started walking away first. Then followed a yawning Kaito and a bored looking Luka. And of course me following close behind.

And with the Kagamines left last, they made our exit even more amusing to us and more irritating to the principal.

"Byee~" Rin and Len cooed simultaneously.

While also dropping an expensive looking vase at the same time and afterwards running past us and sprinting away into the hallways.

Taking this as our cue to run, we all did. We all run for our dear lives, with the adrenaline only rising by the second and the principal chasing us like a hungry lion.

And then it finally hit me.

Damn... We did just get expelled.