☆Chapter 3: Applications

Len's POV

After all seven of us had decided to attend Ouran Academy, we went back to our representative houses.

Meaning Rin and I returned to the Kagamine mansion. Well, one of them.

Wasting no time, we both sprinted to our room to prepare our first appearance in Ouran. What, did you think we'd just introduce ourselves to our new classmates like we're in a cliché fanfiction ? Don't make me laugh.

"Alright so, first we need to order our uniforms." Rin stated, while tying up her hair.

"Yeah, cool. But what about the applications formats? Aren't there exams or something?" I asked back.

"We just need to sign some fancy papers and that's all. Exams are for the commoners Lenners." She said and giggled.

"Heh yeah, I forgot" I rubbed the back of my neck in a nervous manner.

"Hmm" Was only Rin's response to my statement.

"Anyway, what uniforms are we getting?" I asked curiosity building up inside me.

"Uh I don't know yet, wanna check 'em out now?" Rin asked, while placing her significant ribbon in her hair.

"Alright cool, come here." I said while placing my laptop on my lap and sitting on our bed.

Rin plopped herself on a bunch of pillows next to me and waited till I googled the school's website.

Once I was in, I went for the application options and pressed the print button, so that we'd have our application formats printed for later.

Afterwards, I scrolled down to the uniform purchase section. You could order the school's uniform online, but something stopped me from doing so.

"Wait." Rin said and placed her hand on top of mine.

"What is it?" I asked, gazing back at her.

"I'm not wearing that." She replied blankly still staring at the computer's screen.

I followed her gaze and when my eyes landed on the spot she was staring I almost fell off the bed.

"PFFFFFT HAHAHAHAHAHA- WHAT IS THAT!!" I snorted loudly, falling back on the pillows Rin was sitting on, laughing.

"I'm not wearing that banana dress!" She shouted angrily.

"Y-You.. haha... Pfft. Y-You're gonna look like a ba-banana!!" I managed to get the words out, between chuckles.

"There's no chance I'm dressing like a disgrace of a fruit!" Rin stuck her toung out at me.

"Well, you're not allowed to attend the school with no uniform unless you have passed the exams." I stated.

"What about the boys' uniform?" Rin asked.

"You're not seriously gonna crossdress, are you?" I asked jokingly.

"Why not?" She shrugged.

"I mean you're flat chested anyway, so I guess you could work it out." I thought out loud.

"Plus, think of how many people we could prank that way, we do look identical so..."Rin said, a sly smile plastered on her face as she spoke, while gesturing to her hair worn in a ponytail.

" I like the way you think. " I replied with a smile identical to hers on my face.

And just like that, I ordered two sets of male uniforms.

After all our application formats were signed too, we both fell down on our bed exhausted.

It was still 11pm, and none of us wanted to sleep that early. So we just lay there bored.

"Ey Len." Rin asked, her voice muffled by all the pillows on her face.

"What?" I replied bored.

"Do you think Tamaki remembers our roadroller?"

"How could he not?" I chuckled. "In case he doesn't, we'll just have to remind him." I added, earning a chuckle from her too.

"Wanna bring it to school next week?" She asked, sounding  drowsy.

"The roadroller? What kind of first impression would we make without it?" I asked sarcastically, feeling drowsy myself.

"Mm.."Rin replied and soon enough started snoring soundly.

It didn't take long till I fell asleep too, by Rin's side.

We sure are gonna have a fun time at Ouran.