Five More Minutes

(Y'all gonna hate me
💀)

It was like a normal Sunday. The sun was shining, birds singing, all the regular morning stuff. On this particular morning, Rudolph and Tony were laying in bed together like every other time when they fell asleep in the same bed.

" Tony...Tony wake up. Your blasted communication device is ringing like crazy. It's very annoying." Groaned Rudolph with his eyes close. He was half sleep and couldn't achieve the other half due to the loud ringing of his best friends phone. Rudolph grunted as he laid up and looked over at his sleepy partner in crime. He smiled softly and moved a lock of his blonde hair to the side to see his face better. Rudy let out a small sigh as he looked at the freckles painted along his face. It defines his features most out of everything. One of the many things Rudolph loves about him. While getting lost in Tony's appearance, he failed to notice he was waking up. Just before Tony's eyes fully opened, Rudolph quickly threw a pillow at his face in hopes he didn't notice him staring and turned off the phone. " Good morning Tony ! How did you sleep?" Rudy Questioned as he looked away in  embarrassment of his shirtless friend. "I slept great ! And sorry about my phone. I needed to get up this morning to help my parents move into our new house near by." Rudolph huffed as he went over to the closet and threw Tony some clothes. "I don't see why you didn't just move into the hotel with us. We've plenty of room for you mortals. " Tony started to take his clothes off and change. " Well it's closer to the new school I'll be going to soon and we can't really live here with our different schedules. We'd be keeping you up, don't you think?" Rudolph kept his head facing the closet as to give Tony privacy and to keep himself for getting aroused. "I guess your right but it would be better then you having to sneak out at night to sleep with me." He chuckled . Tony kicked his legs as he tried to get his legs through the pants hole and giggled. "I don't mind! I like sleeping with you! ... I -I mean , sleeping in the same bed as you! Not in the other way- It's comforting knowing someone is there with you ya know? It seems c-childish considering we're seventeen now but i can't help it .." Tony's face was a dark red as tapped Rudolph's shoulder. "You can turn around now. Ya know I don't mind if you ..look. W-we're both boys right. It's fine." He called lowly as opened the door. The two walked out and were greeted by Rudolph's sister, Anna. She let out a loud squeal as she ran up and hugged Tony. "Hey love, glad to see me?" He called hugging her. Rudolph was in love with Tony but their was only one problem.

           Tony was dating his sister.
———————————-
Word count : 500
Hope you enjoyed 😈