"Yes. Just lovely ..."

"Yes of course I missed you silly !! You've been with Rudy all morning.. It's not fair, why don't you come sleep in my room?" She whined as she hung onto, pouting like a child. "Well because I don't want your father to eat me for dinner. " He laughed as he carried her and they all started to walk to the kitchen. "He's lying, he just liked sleeping with me more" Called Rudolph with a sly smirk. His sister did a small huff sound as the get inside the kitchen. "Oh so you guys are sleeping together? Jeez about time." Gregory said lowly as he came out of the shadows, bag of blood in hand.  The boys both started blushing, Rudy a deep blue and tony red. They both strummed about trying to explain what they meant. "I-its not like that you buffoon!" Spat Rudolph as he stormed out. 

We all know how Tony helped saved Rudolph and his family from a crazed vampire hunting obsessed man who wanted to kill them. But what people don't know is after that they became really close. Inseparable even. Spent days and nights hanging out , chatting, going on adventures, exploring what this lifestyle has to offer. And always ended up in the same place together. Rudolph's bed, cuddled up look a couple of cuties. So yeah after years of just being by each other's side and excessive cuddling, you would imagine Rudolph's surprise when he caught feelings. So when he realized he had feelings for Tony he questioned it constantly. "I mean I do want to spend the rest of my life with him but does he feel the same?" "Do i really like him? It could. Be a spell. " "he doesn't like guys so this would never work!" He was constantly in a state of self doubt and confusion. Even now he's not sure if it's really okay to feel this way. So he buried those feeling deep. Deep. DEEP. Down. And only let them out when Tony wasn't around , venting about his jealousy to his older brother, or just dreaming about it. Which was 25/7 Really hit a classic Gen Z. He has a horrible jealousy problem so you won't even believe how he reacted when he found out Tony and His sister started dating. Let's just say furious wasn't even the word to describe how mad he was. But above all else he was hurt he didn't make a move when he had the chance. He cried a lot that night. He was rude to Tony for quite some time before he learned to live with their growing relationship. He learned to let go ... Or that's what he thought. 

Tony put Anna and turned to run after Rudolph but his phone started to go off. It was his mom. The extra five minutes they spent in bed must have mad him late. "Sorry Rudy ... I'll come back and check on you." He mumbled as he ran out the door.

------------------------------------------------------------
Word count : 505

Hope you enjoyed  >:)