The Black Of Night

Rudolph roamed the hall of the hotel he called home. Keeping  his head low as he slowly crept to the front door. Going around the corner, the vampire bumped into a familiar red sweater. "Rudy ..! Hey are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't come check on you I had to leave .."The blonde questioned as he grabbed his wrist. Rudy just grumbled and snatched his wrist away as he back from his best friend. "Yeah, yeah. Dealing with shit only mortals need to do, I get it." Tony was taken back by his word. Looking away, he rubbed his arm. "Look.. I'm really sorry but we can talk now..! Maybe hang out later tonight.." Rudolph just nodded as he flew off. Tony went after him hoping to get some answers. "W-wait..! Care to explain why you ran off yesterday?" In return all the blonde got was silence as he continued down the hallway which was getting darker each step. "Oh come on ..! You can't ignore me forever..!" Rudolph grumbled trying to go faster. "I'm not ignoring you, I'm trying to get away from you. There's a difference." He snapped. "Well they both involve not talking to me so-" before he could question further, Tony had found himself in a very dark room as he heard doors shut. He couldn't even see his own hand in front of him.

 "R-Rudy..?" Tony questioned as he looked around for something near by to hold onto. This must been an unexplored part of the Hotel he hadn't seen because he clearly didn't know where he was. "Stupid mortals... Always trying to fix broken things..." Tony was confused as he backed against a wall. "Well that's what you do.. When something is broken you fix-" "What if it's not meant to be fixed?! What if things are always gonna stay broken?! No matter how many time you-! You ...no matter how many times you try to keep it together ..." "Rudolph ..." "Forget it. I mean, what would you know about living all this time waiting for someone ... And to have them taken away from you. By someone you trusted no less. It hurts.." Tony sat in confusion as too what he was talking about. "I-I don't really understand, but if you can help me out, we can talk about it..!" Rudolph growled as he turned to tony. Walking closer and closer. He'd come face to face with his best friend. Tony couldn't see a thing but just knew he was there. Though Rudolph. He could see everything clear as day. The expression tony held was priceless. He was scared and confused out of his mind that one. Rudy just chuckled lightly as he let his hand hit the wall. "You adorable fool why can't you see.." "Well I mean it's really dark-" The vamp let out a seductive chuckle as he let his head lower to Tony's neck. "Funny little joke but that's.. not what I mean." And ever so lowly did he whisper to himself , "Why can't you see... I love you." He let the tips of his fangs slightly graze Tony's neck maybe leaving a small mark. "R-Rudolph ...~" They both paused hearing the ever so low moan roam around the room. "Did you just-" "S-shut up !I didn't do anything , I don't know what you're talking about!" Rudolph couldn't believe what he'd just heard. Running to the door he opened it and was off. Just like that. He'd left Tony red and wide-eyed once again.  "Did he try to ...bite me?" A question he's find soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AH YES ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER ! If you must know what comes next go look in plots and points where all the tea is spilt on every single on of my books </3 Bye!!

Word count: 600

-Saiki >:)