Only At Highschool.

Tony sighed lowly as he went to the car. Waking up alone this morning was a bit unsettling and something he wasn't used to now. Though is startled him so much that when he woke up he immediately went to go look for Rudolph. He straight ran out of his house in only a rob and some pj pants. He looked everywhere he could think of. His room, the kitchen, the dungeon, even the dark room they were in yesterday. No luck at all. He spent the rest of his time getting dressed, worrying, and even starting to cry a bit. His parent's noticed how down and quiet he'd been since this morning. Tony's mom reached for him from the front seat and tapped his leg. "Hey, what's going on Tony? You haven't said a word since we started driving. Is everything alright kid?" Tony fiddled with his fingers as he explained. "I haven't seen Rudy since yesterday... I'm so worried. He could be dead or lost for all I know ! And it would be my fault... I shouldn't have pried. Maybe if I knew more about him I would have understood what he what he was talking about." His parents looked at each other confused. His dad was the one to break the question they both had. "Well, what exactly was he saying that confused you?" The boy took a moment to remember what he was saying. "Something about some broken things not always needing to be fixed? Oh ! And having someone you waited so long for to be taken from you? I really didn't understand..! W-was he talking about himself? I really didn't know...And he didn't help to try and make it clear either! He just- ...just..-" His dad made an 'oh' sound as he looked at tony who was a bit red from remembering their encounter the other day. "I don't think he was talking about anything having to do with himself, I think it was more of his feelings.." Tony tilted his head to the side still not understanding like the dumbass he was. "Huh?" He called. "Tony I think Rudolph-" Before he could finish , the car had come to a stop and Tony's mom said they were here. His new school. Rose Wood Highschool. The blonde got out of the car, taking his backpack with him and waved his parents goodbye. Though the rush of new boy energy wouldn't stop him from worrying about his best friend.

Tony had already gotten his info for school a few days before so he wasn't to worried about getting lost or anything. I mean the school was big but he'd be fine. Right? Wrong. As he was stumbling around trying to find his locker, he couldn't help but constantly think about the horrible possibilities. "He could be dead. Or lost.. Oh the sun ..! He could really be dead then. Or maybe someone could have caught and found him. This is so stupid..! Why did he have to run out like that? We could have talked and everything would have been fine ..." As you would guess him talking to himself didn't sit right with the popular kids at school. No one else cared enough to ask him what was up but The RoseWood Royals said otherwise. Two things you needed to know about this school, don't drink the school's milk and NEVER piss off the RoseWood Royals. They were the children of the 3 principals of the school. Peyton and Ashley RoseWood. Peyton perfect was the boy and Ashely the 'angel' being his twin sister.

Peyton scoffed as he dragged his sister along to go check out the new kid. Tall boy. Long brown hair pulled into a ponytail. He also wore the class representative girls uniform though look incredibly good on it. Though his sister was a small quiet looking girl with short, cury blond hair. She wore the school rep boy's uniform. This was a first for Tony to see people weary what they want. His old school wasn't like that . Slamming Tony's locker closed, Peyton began "What The hell is up with you new kid! You got a screw loose or somethings? Going around talking to yourself like some weirdo. What's so interesting that you need to be so freaky about it huh? What's going on huh."

"Oh something called none of your fuckin' business."

||Watdidhesayyyyyyy?

————————————————-
Hope you enjoyed that- I enjoyed writing it lmao, until next time

>:) word count : 732