4: Pregnancy Journal

[AN: Updates will be slow from here. I'm reading all your comments but right now I can't reply to all of them due to a mix of wattpad and rl issues. Thank you everybody for reading this. Keep the comments coming though. I like them.]

4: Pregnancy Journal

Mew watched as Gulf turned the page of a notebook and began scribbling with a content smile on his face. He had gifted Gulf a pregnancy journal a week ago and he appreciated it greatly. He would write on it regularly, recording the teensiest details he would discover. Like the other day, when he couldn't sleep facing the left side, but would feel the need to always face the right side based on the preference of the baby inside him.

Mew joining the 1st Time Moms on facebook was the best decision he had made for this week. He purposefully created a woman profile in order to join, and not only did he learn plenty of pregnancy stories that might be applicable to them, he also won himself the journal.

Gulf stretched and saw him peeking.

"You're back!" he greeted.

He loves this type of Gulf the most. The sweet Gulf who is always pleased to see him. He walked forward and kissed him on the lips, and kissed the exposed 4-months belly. Gulf pinched his cheek.

"How is it? Any new developments lately?" he sniffed Gulf's cheek and could see long paragraphs on the notebook, that the design borders were almost covered up. 

Gulf hugged Mew's waist contentedly, snuggling his abs.

Mew picked it up curiously, read it, and paled.

"Babe... This is your journal for pregnancy." Mew said.

"I know." Gulf looked at him with round eyes.

"Then why does it have last night's details on how I licked your dick?"

"Why not? We had sex last night... while I was pregnant, isn't that part of the journey?"

Mew's lips disappeared from trying to understand Gulf's logic. Gulf took it from him and read it aloud.

"Mew spread my legs and kissed every part of my inner thigh. I arched my body in surprise as I felt him sucking me, not wasting the cum that burst from my hard member. He inserted his long and hard dick in my waiting hole - "

"Babe... no..."

"- and he pounded so fast that we almost broke the bed." Gulf continued, oblivious to Mew's discomfort. Mew was glad nobody else was here to listen. 

"He made me kneel and grabbed my hair as he shoved himself inside my mouth. He tastes so good..."

"Gulf..."

"Who knew sex during pregnancy is exciting?" Gulf gave an adorable sigh as he finished reading it like a fairy tale, not noticing that his only listener wasn't willing to listen at all. Mew noticed Gulf had even took the effort to draw a realistic long dick on the next page which looked exactly like the one hiding behind Mew's boxers right now.

Mew laughed nervously. "I'm glad you find our sex exciting, but you should write about baby developments on the journal."

Gulf's expression changed.

"I am carrying this child and I have every right to write my journey about my pregnancy on my journal."

"Yes babe, but this is for the - "

"It says PREGNANCY journal on the cover. I had sex during pregnancy, why would I not write about it?" he insisted.

"Yes babe, but the point is - "

"Why would you even gift me this when you don't agree with what I write?"

Gulf's ears were turning red and the ends of his eyebrows were starting to meet, a sign that some explosion might take place.

"That's not what I meant. You did great, love. Good memory and attention to detail." Mew changed fast-tracked.

"Really?" Gulf smiled widely, expression changing again, and turned another page, this time writing only one sentence.

"The baby kicked 10 times an hour ago." He said as he scribbled, turning his back on a flabbergasted Mew.

After that, Mew unfollowed the 1st Time Moms page and deleted his fake account.

[AN: How's your country coping up with the pandemic? Stay safe everyone!]