7: Baby Dolls

[AN: Please go and watch Mew's Season of You MV on the legit Youtube channel!]

7: Baby Dolls

Mew stood with an expressionless face as a woman walked in front of him and the rest of the dads. There was a table in front of him with a fake baby and a diaper changing station.

"First, we remove the dirty diaper and clean the baby's butt." She said.

Mew looked around him. The others didn't have any difficulty doing this. They raised their fake babies' legs as they wiped the bottom.

[AN: I can't with this baby having moobs

[AN: I can't with this baby having moobs.]

Mew however cannot look at it. He glanced quickly at the baby and looked in a different direction as he followed the instructions.

"Next, make sure the diaper is properly aligned. Slide it under the baby's bottom."

The woman noticed that Mew was lagging behind. The other dads have already finished, and Mew was still wiping the bottom.

"Then, apply cream to avoid rashes. Fasten the diaper to close it."

Realizing that he was slow compared to others, he kept his eyes shut as he fastened the sides.

The instructor scratched her head.

Actually, Mew didn't sign up for this. It was Gulf's punishment for him because he would always touch him and kiss him until it would lead to sex. Tired physically, and so annoyed with his husband, Gulf used Mew's facebook account to sign him up on every child care seminar and activity he could find.

Yesterday, Mew attended the 'How to Prepare Milk' session and got shouted at for asking if he could add fruity flavors so that the baby would enjoy it. Tomorrow, he has a scheduled 'How to Calm Down While Spouse is Giving Birth' seminar.

Mew finds some of the seminars as useful, but today, he didn't like this 'Diaper Changing for 1st Time Dads' at all.

It's because he was scared of baby dolls.

When he was young, his sister would play with similar toys and he didn't like it if she uses the robots he plays with as friends of her dolls. He finds them ugly so he would annoy his sister by plucking out an arm from the dolls or peeling of the design from the baby clothes. It earned him a spank by his mom.

What made him scared of them happened one night when he woke up from his sleep.

The plastic baby doll was lying beside him, one eye open, the other eye missing its paint design. Although it was dark, he saw the missing arm that he had removed was lying on his stomach.