9: Baby Babbles

[AN: ICYMI, Debauve is now complete. If you have read that, thank you! Also, a reminder, I will not be updating this ff regularly. I hope you understand that I also have real life responsibilities.]

9: Baby Babbles

"Myu! Milk!"

"Meeyu! Poop!"

"Mew! Shampoo!"

Mew groaned as he turned off the stove. Just when he thought he could finally have the free time to cook his own meal, his services were needed again.

He removed his apron, revealing his muscly pecs, and started creating a formula. He then went to the living room to get a fresh diaper, and on the way, grabbed a shampoo from their cabinet.

His boys were a demanding bunch. First, he opened the door to the bathroom to give a naked Gulf his shampoo. Next, he gave Han his milk. Then he went to the other crib to gather the complaining Navi to change his dirty diaper.

It's been hectic since Gulf gave birth to their twins. More so when they started to learn how to walk and talk. Gulf being the one who's usually just at home when Mew is at work, is in charge of day duties. Gulf would take care of the twins and at the same time make sure everything at home is at place. At night, it was a shared responsibility, and on weekends, it would be Mew.

They were ok with the set-up. Gulf manages to do the work and Mew provides for everything.

Since Gulf is the one who is mostly with the kids, he has the first-hand knowledge about their growth. Mew would be there to teach them how to walk, but it was Gulf who first saw it. It doesn't bother Mew, but he just has one bit of concern.

The twins had inherited Gulf's way of talking.

"Navi, how many times do I have to tell you, I am Daddy." He told the toddler who was trying to escape from getting his butt wiped. "Blergh. You stink."

"Vi not stink. Mew stink."

"Da-ddy." Mew repeated.

"Steenk."

His kids are way too advanced in talking. Mew gritted his teeth and dabbed powder on his son's bumbum after cleaning it.

Instead of calling him daddy, they have adapted to Gulf's constant calling of Mew's name. Now when they need something, it's always Mew this, Mew that.

"If you say, 'daddy' then I will give you berries." He bribed. His sons love fruits like him.