13: Apartment Visit

[AN: Happy Holidays everyone! Today is the last day of 2020. It's been a rough year and I know we all had tough times. Here's the last upload for the year. I hope it can bring a smile to your face somehow. I'm actually anxious as to what the next year will bring. Thank you to everybody who reads this and my other fanfictions. I may not reply to everyone but I want to tell you that I appreciate your comments. ]

"How was your shift when I was sleeping, officer?"

"Everything in order, officer."

"No sign of that?"

"None."

Two tiny humans moved about as the whole place they were renting turned to the side. They gave a harsh and violent attack to protest the change in position.

"I like the other side better!" one of them shouted.

"Ow. Dang, little monsters kicking again." Gulf grumbled as he shifted his sleeping position.

Mew kissed his cheek and extended an arm from behind to rub Gulf's round belly. "It must be the chocolate taking effect."

"Chocolate? What's that?" baby 1 asked.

"I don't know but it's really very sweet. I ate it earlier while you were sleeping, and now I'm still wide awake!" baby 2 said.

"I told you not to eat too much! Now they're getting hyper." Mew whispered as he felt more kicks on his palm.

"Your fault, darling. You purposefully smeared chocolate on your chest, how can I resist?!" Gulf complained.

"I'm delicious, right, babe?" Mew said.

"Darling is a food?" baby 1 exclaimed.

"I'm confused as well. It seems like babe ate darling." Baby 2 said worriedly.

"This darling guy keeps on disturbing babe."

For the twins, everyday inside the womb is like listening to the radio. It relaxes them especially when Mew or as they know him, darling, plays music for them to hear. Sometimes, they also learn from it especially when Gulf aka 'babe' keeps on talking about stuff. Like the other day; they learned that babe hates broccoli and darling is making him eat it because it's good for the little monsters. They don't know what little monsters mean, but darling sounds like he is a forceful guy. They tasted a greenish something after that, and they hated it.

"Come here, I'll massage you." Mew pulled Gulf carefully to sit. He pinched the shoulders, rubbed the back, and massaged his legs.

The twins stopped kicking.

"What is this? Aaaaah, it feels nice." Baby 1 said, feeling sleepy even if he just woke up.

"It's making me feel sleepy." Baby 2 sighed.

"Like it?" Mew asked.

"Uh. It seems that they're getting relaxed too." Gulf patted his round stomach.

Mew sang a lullaby. It soothed their sense of hearing.

"This darling is not bad after all." Baby 1 said.

"Yeah. I hope babe hasn't eaten him completely. We need his voice." Baby 2 said.

A few seconds later, both of them fell asleep.