14☁️

so there they stood

so there they stood. on the porch of taeyong and yutas house at almost 4am, sora awkwardly standing in front of the door with the girl who hadn't yet identified herself yet waiting for her to walk in.

"well what are you waiting for? go in." the girl sighed, pushing her hands towards the door. "it's uh- it's locked." sora said hesitantly. it wasn't like she could just show a stranger the fact that she could easily open the lock with her mind.

"they didn't give you a key?" the stranger deadpanned, sora shaking her head shyly. she didn't even know how it got locked, maybe someone got up or something. the stranger girl sighed, pulling out her phone and typing some things in before placing the device to her ear.

"get to your door dumbass."

"i don't care. hurry your lazy ass up." sora looked at the girl confused, who was she calling? suddenly the door swung open, a tired looking jaemin standing there with an annoyed look.

"what the fuck do you want apinya- sora? why are you wearing my hoodie?" jaemin cut himself off, giving both girls very different looks. "found her near an alleyway sitting alone." the girl who's name apparently was apinya shrugged, an unbothered look on her face.

"why did you leave?" jaemin squinted at the younger, sleep still swimming in his eyes. sora scoffed rolling her eyes and folding her arms. "not like you care." "you're right i don't. but yuta and taeyong are gonna kill me if they found out i left you out here at 4am so hurry your ass inside it's cold." jaemin said in a complaining tone.

sora huffed, looking back at the strange girl who had already began to walk away. the younger girl only sighed, turning back and pushing her way into the house.

"why are you up? why did you leave?" jaemin asked as the girl walked into the kitchen to grab a glass and pour water into it, completely disregarding jaemins questions. she chugged from the cup before placing it in the sink and beginning to walk back to her guest room.

"sora, i asked you a question." jaemin said sternly, grabbing the girls wrist and preventing her from walking any further. "i had a nightmare. there happy? can i go now?" her eyes bored into jaemins as they stood in the dark hallway.

"yeah whatever sorry." the boy rose his hands in the air as a sign of defense. sora rolled her eyes, turning around yet again and she walking into her room.

"nightmares huh?" jaemin mumbled to himself, still standing in the middle of the hallway. "jaemin? what the hell are you doing up? go to bed it's like 4 you have classes tomorrow." taeyeongs small head popped from behind his bedroom door, voice laced with sleep.

"y-yeah sorry just thirsty."

owoh anyways i was fucking cackling to jacksepticeye videos right and i walked into my kitchen as i was doing so- BUT GUESS WHOS HERE my little sisters friends😔😔😔

so basically i walked out with no pants on i literally only had on an oversized hoodie that goes below my knees and i was legit snorting to sean's old fnaf videos and they all gave me weird looks >:( mind yo business david