f o u r

T u e s d a y

(F/n) PoV

I was pacing back and forth at work, continuously staring at the clock. Yuma was watching behind me, until she couldn't take it anymore.

"God you're giving me anxiety. Just go. Go home so you can get ready and relax."

"How can I relax? What do you do on dates at our age? What if I say something stupid. Oh god what if we have nothing to talk about? He's going to realize I'm boring a-"

I felt two hands grab my shoulders.

"I said relax. It's going to go great. You get along perfectly already and Sora loves him. Just be yourself. Did you make sure to send him your address?"

I took a deep breath and then nodded at her.

"Good. All you have to do is be genuine. He's going to fall head over heels."

I bit my lip and tried to calm my nerves. Once they were under control I grinned, acting confident as I brought up a fist to my chest.

"I can do this. Thanks Yuma. Remember, no junk food before bed and please make sure she brushes her teeth!"

"Yeah yeah, I know what to do. We're going to be just fine, I'll take care of it."

"Last time you said that I came home to a raided junk drawer and the two of you asleep in the living room with a Disney movie playing."

"To be fair- TO BE FAIR. I lost a game of go fish. My hands were tied!" We both laughed before she pushed me out of the door. "Now go get him Tiger." I waved behind me and rushed home.

---

I was ready to go by 6:52.

I continued looking over my outfit, scrutinizing every little detail. I fixed the bow until it was just right and grabbed a scarf in case it got chilly. It was that time of the year where the temperature usually dropped more in the evening. I put on my tan booties and ran my hands through my hair, trying to calm the long locks when I heard my doorbell. I felt all my confidence Yuma had filled me with earlier plummet as I hesitated.

~Knock Knock~

I bit my bottom lip, giving myself a quick pep talk before walking to the door and opening it, immediately taken back by the man standing there, holding out a rose.

"Hey (F/n). I brought this for Sora. Is she home?" He was blushing as he stood in the doorway.

I shook my head no, but took the flower, smiling at him. He was in a long sleeve white shirt with a black button up on top with black pants. I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks the longer I looked at him. I tried to compose myself, clearing my throat.

"She's spending the night with Yuma, but I will be sure to give this to her tomorrow. Let me put it in water and we can go. Thank you, Todoroki, she's going to love it." I turned around and quickly filled an empty vase with water, setting it on the kitchen counter and then walking out the door with Todoroki at my side.

He led me to a car parked outside of my apartment building, opening the door for me before going around and getting in the other side of the back seat. The driver started down the road once we were buckled in. To say I was intimidated was an understatement. I was being chauffeured around the city by Shoto Todoroki. I feel like this should have been the appropriate response from any girl.

"So do you still plan on keeping where we are going a secret?"

He looked over at me and paused, as if he were deciding whether or not to tell me.