Chapter 34

I lean into him as we look at all of his beloved drawings of me. Each one looks different, a little less animated. Almost like he's mastered the art of me. Each of them drawn in blue ink. I lean in more looking at his spray painted walls. I run the tips of my fingers along the ink on his skin.

"Zayn..."

"Hmm?"

"You're an amazing artist. I think you could get your dad's business going."

"If I could do that I could stop working so much."

"I want that for you."

He bites on his bottom lip and blinks at me as he considers telling me something. But my god does he look beautiful. A masterpiece. The day I meet his mother I will thank her for marrying her husband and doing the dirty and for creating such beauty.

His brow furrows as he looks at me smirking, "Why are you looking at me like that Avery?" He avoids my stare and looks else where. He glances at me and snickers. "Oh my god Avery."

He laughs, "Quit looking at me like that."

I laugh, "Why?"

"I don't know. Come on Ave quit it."

I climb onto his lap and stare even harder and he starts laughing. His lip gets caught on his top teeth. His eyes crinkle at the sides and dimples form on his cheeks. Beautiful.

He connects his lips to mine and playfully tugs on my bottom lip. He kisses again our lips playing in a synchronized motion. When I feel him beneath me he stops himself.

"I-" He exhales loudly with a slight laugh. "We should probably go and do something."

"We were doing something."

"A different something."

"Why?"

"I don't want to get carried away with you." I wasn't sure if that was suppose to hurt my feeling but it did. We were together now he could kiss me anytime he wanted, same for me. But every time we start he wants to stop. Sadly, this girl that's been calling him is starting to take over my brain. Maybe he really is with this girl?

"Stop overthinking it." He says.

"I can't help it." I tell him honestly. "Zayn what guy doesn't want to kiss his girlfriend?" He raises his brows and opens his mouth but nothing comes out. "Exactly because there is no guy. They love to kiss their girlfriends."

"I really like kissing you Avery."

My heart flutters at his pronunciation of my name. I ignore it listening further to his excuse.

"But..." I add making him go on.

"You just turned 18 so I doubt you'd be ready to have sex. If we continue to kiss like the way we do. One thing will surely lead to another..."

I smirk as he reclines back onto his hands. "Why are you smiling like that?"

"You want to have sex with me." I blurt. His smile slowly grows as mine spreads across my face. "Do you fantasize about it? Do you fantasize about seeing me naked?"

He snickers resting his hand on my waist, "What is up with you?" He palms my forehead, "Are you ill?"

We both laugh as I slap his hand away from my face. "Am I ill." I repeat. "I just think it's...I don't know. I just know you want to have sex with me. It's cute."

His brow raised as his confused smirk grew, "How is that cute?" He shakes his head, "Avery, what am I going to do with you?"

I smile ready to pick, "I'm sure you already know what you're going to do with me." I smile even bigger with much more mischief. "Your going to start with taking off my shirt..."