Loosing My Brother

~Your p.o.v.~

Another boring school day, I started to walk home when I felt something hit my head. I looked up and saw dark clouds forming, I face palmed remembering it was supposed to rain.

I ran and saw my house, I opened the door and noticed that (b/n) wasn't there. I shrugged maybe he was working an extra shift. I sighed, I jumped when there was a big boom. I ran to my room and hid under the covers, a flashing light lit up my room.

I felt myself starting to shake. I grabbed my phone and texted (b/n):

Sis: When will you be home?

Brother: I'm on my way

Sis: Thank God!

I smiled slightly and set my phone down and my phone vibrated. I picked my phone and (b/n) was calling...weird.

"Hello?" no answer only heavy breathing and rain "Sis I'm being followed!" I freaked out and started to cry and there was a strike of lighting "By who?" "I don't know! It's on all fours and it's white!" I felt all emotion drain from my face "Hold on I'm coming out!" my brother screamed and everything went silent.

I put a raincoat on and ran out, I found my brothers phone. I felt tears coming down like a waterfall "No...NO! I..not him too" I sobbed, I heard a high pitch scream. I covered my ears and ran home.

I locked the door, I walked to my room, and I thought about what happened. It came back to me and more tears fell. I jumped when I heard a soft knock on the door, I ran to the door thinking it was (b/n).

I screamed in horror as a man on the ground, bleeding, asking for me to help. I didn't know much about medical stuff, I helped him up.

                ~??? P.o.v.~

I knocked on this random door holding my wound, a girl answered, she had soft (y/e) but they were puffy, was she crying? No! This is a human you can't care!

"Can you help me please?" She nodded and helped me up leading me to the kitchen.  I hopped on the counter, the girl grabbed a first aid kit.

She got bandages out, she walked over and was about to put it on, but I stopped her. I looked down "I can do it" I stated coldly. She just nodded and out the stuff next to me "If there is anything you need tell me" I looked at her, how is she so nice to a stranger like me.

She walked off, she sniffed and fell to the ground sobbing. I walked over and put a hand on her shoulder for comfort. I usally don't do this, but she helped me.

She wiped her tears, I got up and finished cleaning and wrapping my wound. The girl made some food, I declined. She just smiled and made herself dinner, she turned on the T.V. and the news came on "Severe Thunderstorm warning, heavy winds and rain, and possible golf sized hail. This storm should only get worse, we advise you don't leave your house. This storm should last about a week, coming up with more updates"  I sighed knowing I'm going to be here longer than I thought.

A/n- How did I do? Should I continue? I hope you enjoyed reading this! Have a nice day/night!