Getting to know eachother

~your p.o.v.~

I looked over to the guy and he was staring at the window, I hated this silence. I went to the kitchen and turned on some music and started to clean up, humming to the tune. The guy glanced up once in a while, I see a little smile forming.

              -time skip-

I finished cleaning "I never got your name" the guy looked up "Timothy, but just call me Tim. What's yours?" "(Y/n) (L/n), pleasure to meet you" he chuckled as I bowed.

Over the past few hours we got to know eachother, he was warming up to me. The lighting and thunder became more frequent, I tried to contain my screams and shaking. As another thunder crashed I jumped and started to shake, Tim noticed "Are you okay?" I shook my head no "I hate thunderstorms" he started to sing a song, his voice was beautiful.

I clapped once he finished, lighting struck and made me jump.

*Knock, knock*

"COMING!" I yelled over the rain, Tim went behind me with a gun. I gave him a weird look, and opened the door.

There were two soaked girls one with brown hair with bangs, and a girl with short blond hair. I quickly let them in "Let me get you towels" Tim growled "No I will stay here *whispers* yell for me if you need me" I nodded.

The girl with brown hair and bangs spoke "Sorry to intrude we got stuck in the storm. My name is Cassie and that is Katie" she said pointing to the blond haired girl.

I smiled and waved "(Y/n)" Tim came back with towels, he set them on the table and stared out the window. I walked over and rested my hand on his shoulder.

        ~Cassie's p.o.v.~

I saw (Y/n) walk over to the guy, who is rude, no manners at all. I'm not going to judge, he probably has trust issues. The guy swatted (Y/n)'s hand away, she looked shocked. She turned to us and showed us to the rooms, we thanked her. She left, I grabbed Katie "You don't think that their gonna hurt us right?" "No, she would've already, your just paronoid" I sighed.

             ~Tims p.o.v.~

I don't trust those girls, why cant I just leave. I already tried talking to the boss. He didn't answer, weirdly, he usally does. I felt a presence behind me, I turned around "Yes (Y/n)?" "Are you okay? You smacked my hand away, and you seem sad and upset"    I sighed and looked into her eyes as she rested her hand on my shoulder again  "I miss my 'brothers' and 'sisters' I wish I could see them" (Y/n) started to frown and then she sat down next to me.

"I promise I'll get you back to them, and I know how it feels" I smiled at her "Thank you, but what do you mean I know how it feels" she looked down with tears "My mom and dad died when I was little for unkown reasons, and today my brother was attacked by a weird creature. I still don't know if he's alive" tears slid down her face, I wiped them away "What creature?" she shrugged "He described it as white and runs on all fours, I went to go help him but I only found his phone" "Any blood?" (Y/n) shook her head  no. I knew it was rake, but why? I must tell the boss this!

"Maybe he isint dead" (Y/n) looked at me and I saw a gleam in her eye "We can find him?" I smiled "Maybe after the storm I'll help you" she hugged me I tensed but hugged back. The two girls walked in, and I sighed pulling away.

(Y/n) got up "Tim, this is Cassie and katie, Cassie and Katie, this is Tim" I felt myself groan and look away.

"Rude much" I heard Cassie say, I glared at her and got up. I walked into my room and layed down, closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

          ~ Katie's p.o.v.~

"Hey (Y/n)?" (Y/n) looked up "Yes?" "Do you have any food?" (Y/n) face palmed "I forgot to buy groceries" I laughed "Let's go get some" I walked off to get ready.

             ~Your p.o.v.~

I walk into Tim's room to tell him, he was laying down on his bed asleep. I look at my phone and it says 5:13 pm.

I leave a note, Cassie decided to stay, I put my raincoat on and gave one of my spare ones to Katie. And we headed to the nearest Walmart, the rain fell, lighting and thunder performing a show.

A/n- Hi!!!! I hope you liked this one! Tell me how I'm doing!

*Author signing off*