Eventful Day

~Your p.o.v.~

Me and Katie just walked into Walmart, I looked at Katie "You get this stuff" I hand her a list of groceries, Katie nods looking determined and left. I smiled and grabbed a cart and got all the groceries I needed to. I was waiting for Katie when the power shut off. Luckily Katie came quick we paid and left.

~back with Tim and Cassie~

~Tim's p.o.v.~

I woke up with a groan, I saw a note on the bed and I read it:

Dear Tim,

Me and Katie are going to Walmart for groceries if you need anything call me! My number is 000-000-000, be back soon!

From, (Y/n)!

I got up and went into the living room, and saw Cassie watching paw patrol. I growled "Such a child" Cassie shot up "HEY! Don't be so quick to judge!" I mocked her, she growled "Idiot" my head quickly turned to her, and pulled my gun out "What was that?" Cassie smirked.

I admired her for standing up, but no one called me a idiot and gets away with it.

I pointed my gun at her, when I heard static and fell to the ground holding my head, screaming in pain. I knew the boss, or one of the other proxies were near. Cassie ran to my side "Tim? Are you okay? Listen to me!" I smacked her hand away.

Cassie jumped "Stay *huff* away!" she crawled away. I laughed "Not so Cocky anymore huh?" she whimpered. I chuckled, got up, and fell to the ground and black dots covered my vision. Hearing the boss:

Kill all of them, no mercy, got it?

Yes boss!

Good, don't disappoint me

I won't!

I woke up to see a worried (Y/n), Katie and Cassie. I growled at them.

~Your p.o.v.~

I walked in the house, and started to panic when Tim was on the ground. I ran to his side "Cassie what happened?" she didn't answer, she started to shake. Cassie crawled over and we tried to wake Tim up.

His eyes opened, and he growled, Katie and Cassie backed up. I reached for Tim "Tim! Are you okay?" he just sadly smiled and walked off. Cassie tried to go after him, I stopped her "Let him have space, what happened?" Cassie explained and I just got more concerned.

~Time skip to night~

I gave blankets to Katie and Cassie, I made my way towards Tim's room. I knocked, and opened the door to see him asleep. I smiled and put a blanket over him, I walked out. A feeling hit me of being watched, the storm picked up. I ran to my room and drifted off to sleep.

~Another time skip~

I woke up to hear Tim's door open, I got up and walked out to see a guy with a feminine mask, a hoodied guy, and a guy with a mouth guard and goggles. I gasped, is Tim, Katie, and Cassie okay? I stepped back but with a creak, the 3 guys turned to me.

I felt my face get cold "Uh, Hi, please don't hurt me" the guy with a hoodie shot at me, my eyes widened and I screamed.

A/n- Cliffhanger~