17 years later

17 Years Later

Hermione and Draco waited on platform 9 3/4 at kings cross station for Ginny, Harry, Ron and Lavender. Draco and Hermione have been happily married and had moved into Malfoy Manor just a couple of years ago and have had a baby boy called Scorpius who is now 14 (Sorted into Slyrherin), twin girls called Rose and Emily who were 11 so it was there first year at hogwarts and lastly they had a little boy who was unexpected but just as loved, he was called Zach who was 9.

Hermione of course had the job as head mistress at Hogwarts and had been doing a great job of course especially working all day to come home to a house full of kids. Hogwarts was better than ever and thanks to Hermione all houses were friendly towards each other, the students loved her and she loved being able to be at hogwarts and of course be her motherly self and watch over Scorpius while he was there.

Draco had been promoted to head doctor at St.Mungos, he was the happiest guy on earth with his wonderful wife, and 4 gorgeous kids. He was thrilled to see his son in Slytherin, just as proud as he would be when he finds out Rose is in Gryfinndor and Emily will be is Ravenclaw.

Scorpius is a trouble maker at school, just like his father but has his mother's brain and has done well in his exams so far, when he's older he wants to be just like his father, A healer. He is Slytherins seeker and is great at flying. Scorpius id always get in trouble at home for picking on his sisters but he has promised his mother and father to look after the girls while they are at Hogwarts. He had his fathers blonde hair but his mothers deep brown eyes.

Rose is the eldest twin by 15 mins and prefers to be with her brother and ride on his broom with him, she wants to be on the quidditch team too just like Scorpius. She would always get in trouble with her parents for scaring them as she would go on adventures through the house and garden, walking on the ceiling and climbing trees. She had blonde hair just like her father however it was bushy just like Hermione's used to be, she also had Draco's eyes but her mothers nose. Today at the sorting hat ceremony Rose will be sorted into Gryfindoor.

Emily of course looks just like her twin however she has a different personality. Emily spends most of her time in Malfoy Manor library reading books or outside practising spells. She was very smart just like Hermione and she couldn't wait till she was studying in Hogwarts just like her Mother and Father.

Zach was the youngest of Draco and Hermione's four children and still had 2 years till he would attend Hogwarts. Unlike the rest of their children who have blonde hair, Zach has curly brown hair however has Draco's eyes. Zach likes to read books (just like Hermione) and had read all the set books at Hogwarts till year 3, with his knowledge he would prank his older brother and sisters and using his youngest son charm and his excuse of 'I was reading' Zach will always get away with it. In two years when he would wear the sorting hat he will be sorted into Slytherin.