Chapter Two

✧~☆⋆°♡⋆°☆~✧

As my car comes to a stop, I stare out the window to watch the rain fall. Somehow when it rains I feel safe..

I sigh softly before unbuckling my seatbelt. I slowly open the door and step out of the car, as the rain trails down my already damp body..

I tread slowly but surely towards the door as I take my key out of my pocket. As I fiddle around with the keys to find the right one. Which one is it- crap...

I curse under my breathe as I drop the keys onto the ground. I'm 100 % positive that I'm going to get sick now.

I finally find the right key as I slip it into the key slot. I turn the knob slowly and enter our house.

Home sweet home I guess..

Although, it's not sweet anymore now that she's gone..

Dammit Y/n. Stop thinking about her.....

I groan softly as I make my way towards the kitchen, leaving behind a trail of water. I'll mop it up later...

If Nayeon was here she would scold me for leaving that there.. I could hear her yelling at me now...

✧~☆⋆°♡⋆°☆~✧
Flashback

"Y/n can you help me pick these vegetables?"

"Why do I have to help?"

"Because I want you to. Now come."

I sigh softly as I turn off the lawnmower. She never asked me to help before.. why does she need help now?

"Get that basket over there and pick those tomatoes for me. Make sure there ripe okay?"

I nod at her softly as I pick up the wicker basket. I slowly make my way towards the tomatoes, scanning each and every tomato to see if they are ripe.

"This one looks fine.." I said, as I pull off a tomato. I take another tomato and place it in the basket.

"After your done can you water the plants for me?" Nayeon asked. She got up from her spot and walked towards me.

"Yah. I can't do everything. I have to cut the grass aswell you know." I exclaimed, glancing at Nayeon with a bit of anger.

"Fine...." she scoffs at me and makes her way towards the hose. "I have to do everything myself.." she mumbles.

"I heard that!" I exclaimed which made her chuckle softly.

I place another tomato in the basket as I hear Nayeon turn on the hose. I turn to look at her as I get blasted in the face with water.

"YAH!!" I yelled, whipping water from my face.

"You look adorable when your angry, did you know that?" She chuckles softly and continues to spray me with water.

She's such a dork...

I quickly get up from my spot and dart towards her. I grab the hose from her hands and spray her back with water.

"Okay okay!! Stop!!" She yelled in between laughter.

I don't stop though....

She runs towards the house as I follow behind her with the hose. She quickly runs into the house as I stop outside the door.

"You wouldn't dare step into this house with that hose." She said in a serious tone. I chuckle at her expression as I drop the hose onto the grass.

"Okay.. I won't come inside with the hose.." I smirk softly at her as I step inside with my shoes covered in mud.

"YAH!! GET BACK OUTSIDE!!" She yelled, placing her hands on my chest to stop me from treading any further.

I pout softly at her as she pushes me out the door.

"Stay out there you wet dog." She exclaimed as she slowly closed the door.

"Your wet too!" I yelled, making her chuckle.

"But I'm not a dirty animal like you are." She smirks at me softly.

"Wow.. I'm hurt bunny.." I give her a small pout as I let my head hang.

"Awe.. I'm sorry." She opens the door and runs towards me. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me closer to her. "Your such a baby.."

I smile softly as I snake my hands around her waist. I pull her closer to me which makes her chuckle.

"Can I have I kiss?" I asked, smiling widely at her.

"Nope. I don't kiss animals. Especially dirty ones.." She smirks at me and leans away from me.

I smirk softly as I pull her onto the grass with me.

"Yah!!!" She yelled, trying to wipe the dirt from her clothing.

"Now your dirty as well.." I smile widely at her.

"So?"

"Can I have a kiss now?"

"No."

"Please?"

"Nope-"

I place my lips on hers which cuts her off from her sentence.

"Y-Yah! I said no!"

"So?"

I kiss her again as she tries to push me away.

"Stop"

"You don't want my kisses?" I pout softly.

She scoffs at me before getting up from the ground.

"Clean up this mess and I'll give you all the kisses."

"Deal."

She chuckles slightly and makes her way into the house. I pick up the basket full of tomatoes and follow her into the house.

✧~☆⋆°♡⋆°☆~✧

I smile softly as I glance at the garden. I stare at the tomatoes and the other vegetables as the rain continues to fall.

"I miss you.... If only I could stay in that moment forever.."

I sigh softly as I make my way towards the fridge.

"I miss you too........ Y/n..."