Chapter Four

✧~☆⋆°♡⋆°☆~✧
(Day Three)

It's the third day already...

I can still smell her scent lingering on our sheets. That sweet smell is enough to bring me into tears.

Today seems like a lazy day so I decide to stay in. It's raining cats and dogs outside anyway...

After devouring a bowl of cereal, I make my way into the living room and decide to watch a movie.

What should I watch? Star wars? Nah... Should I watch a Disney movie? Nayeon would love that.....

How about.....

The notebook.....

That was her all time favorite movie. Every night she would make me watch it with her...

I smile softly to myself as I click play onto the movie.

As the movie plays, multiple moments of me and Nayeon watching this movie flashes in my head.

I would have loved to watch this movie with her once more before she left me..

I rest my head down onto a pillow as I glue my eyes to the TV. Slowly but surely, I find myself drifting off to sleep..

Flashback

"Is the popcorn almost ready?" I yelled, as I hear Nayeon shuffle around the kitchen.

"Don't rush me! It's almost done." She yells back. "Did you find the movie yet? We can always watch The Notebook if you can't find it."

I chuckle softly as I continue to scroll across the various movies.

"I can't remember what it's called.." I pout softly.

Nayeon plants herself in the seat next to me and ruffles my hair.

"Just put on The Notebook." She smiles widely at me as she stuffs her mouth with popcorn.

"We've watch that movie way to many times Nayeon.." I exclaimed, frowning at her. "Aren't you tired of it?"

"Nope! I love that movie so much." She rests the bowl of popcorn onto the table. "It won't hurt to watch it again right?"

"Fine..." I scoff as I search for the Notebook.

She gets up from the couch and makes her way to the kitchen.

"The story is so heartwarming. I want the couple in the story to be us." She exclaims. "Wouldn't that be nice if we grew old with each other and died at the same time?"

"I guess." I smile softly as I select the movie. "I doubt that would happen though.."

She hums as a response.

"You're going to stay with me right? We are going to grow old together right?" She asked.

"Of course Nayeon. I will never leave you. You won't leave me right?" I asked, smiling to myself.

"Yep! I promise I won't leave you!" She continues to shuffle around the kitchen.

"Kay. You made a promise. You know you can't break promises right?" I asked as I pick up the bowl of popcorn.

She doesn't answer.

"Nayeon? What are you thinking about?" I chuckle softly to myself.

She doesn't answer.

"Nayeon? Why are you being quiet?" I asked in confusion and concern.

She doesn't answer.

I get up from the couch and make my way to the kitchen. This dork....

"Bunny- Nayeon? Where did you go?" I questioned, as I scanned the kitchen.

She doesn't answer.

"Nayeon stop playing with me. Your trying to scare me right?" I asked, chuckling softly out of nervousness.

She doesn't answer.

She's probably hiding in a cabinet..

"Nayeon come on... let's just watch the movie." I said, as I made my way around the island. "If you don't stop playing I'm going to change the movi-"

My eyes widen.

"Nayeon?"

"NAYEON?!"

I rush towards her limp body which is lying on the floor.

"Hey, wake up! Stop playing with me! Nayeon!!" I yelled as I sat on the ground next to her.

I place my head on her chest as I hear her slow heart beat. What happened to her?

"Nayeon get up!" I yelled, as I began to lift her up. "You are not going to die right? You said you won't leave me."

"You're not going to leave me right?"

"Why are you being like this? Just wake up you dork!!"

End of flashback
✧~☆⋆°♡⋆°☆~✧

I spring up from my slumber as I look around the living room.

It was just a dream....

A dream.....

A dream of something that I will never forget......

A dream of how she died...

A dream.......

Why did I dream of that??