Epilogue

✧~☆⋆°♡⋆°☆~✧
(Day ???)

I slowly open my eyes and sit up from my bed. The only thing is, it's not my bed...

I scan the room and realize that I'm not in my house.

Where am I?

I remove the white sheets from my body as I slowly get up from the bed. I make my way to the window and gaze out of it.

I'm in a completely different area....

Where the hell am I??

I make my way towards the door and slowly open it. I make my way down the hallway and stop at the stairs.

Slowly but surely, I make my way down the stairs, scanning the room with each step I take.

This place has a strange but familiar feeling to it. It's like I'm..........

Home....

I make my way to what I'm assuming to be the front door. As I open it, I get greeted by the bright sunlight and the beautiful melodies of the birds.

This place is gorgeous..

I'm dreaming aren't I? If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up..

I gaze around the area as I begin to walk down the sidewalk. I have no clue of where I'm going.

As I'm walking, I spot multiple kids playing around in the street. They seem so happy and peaceful.

I miss my childhood...

As I'm watching the kids play, I spot a white gate with golden accents. Intrigued by the beautiful gate, I begin to walk over to it..

What could this be?

I place my hand onto the gate and push it open slowly. As it opens, I get greeted by a beautiful garden.

The butterfly fluttering in the air, the birds singing their lovely songs, the plants dancing in the wind, everything just looks beautiful...

I spot multiple people tending the garden, each of them in a different section.

I glance at the man in the section with the fruit. I then move my gaze to the woman in the section with the vegetables, I finally place my gaze on the woman in the section with the flowers.

Something about her is familiar....

"Y/n.. stop staring at me. Come help me with these flowers." She turns around and smile at me.

As her face becomes clearer my heart begins to ache.

"B-Bunny?"

"I've been waiting to see you (Nickname)"

I dart towards her as tears drop from my eyes. I pull her into my embrace, wrapping my arms around her.

"Stop crying you dork..." She chuckles and ruffles my hair.

I can't even speak....