The Party

Lina's P.O.V

"Queen Elsa, of Arendelle!" Sir Kai announces.

Elsa calmly walks over to the throne and the people all bow in respect towards my oldest sister.

"Princess Anna, of Arendelle!" Sir Kai calls out. Anna hurries over to stand a few meters away from Elsa. Only to have Sir Kai move her closer.

"Princess Lina, of Arendelle!" I hear my name being called, and I quickly rush over to stand next Anna. But instead, Sir Kai moves me, and places me directly between my two sisters.

AWKWARD!

The crowd claps for the three of us and then they continue dancing.

For a while, the three of us stood there in an awkward silence. That was until Elsa spoke up.

"Hi." My oldest sister spoke.

"H..hi us?" Anna asked a little shocked, and to be honest, I'm shocked as well. I can hardly remember the last time Elsa has ever spoken to Anna and I.

"Um... hi Elsa." I reply a little shyly.

Elsa smiles at Anna and I before continuing. "You both look beautiful."

"Thank you." I tell her.

"You look beautifuller." Anna adds. "I mean you don't look fuller, you're not fuller..."

I noticed that Anna was beginning to ramble, so I covered her mouth instead.

"She means you look more beautiful Elsa." I answered for Anna.

"Thank you." Elsa chuckled.

The three of us stare out at the crowd in silence, before Elsa decides to strike up another conversation.

"So... this is what a party looks like."

"I guess so." I reply a little awkwardly.

"It's warmer than I thought." Anna said with a nervous laugh.

"And what is that amazing smell?"Elsa asks.

We all sniff the air and smell the sweet aromas of chocolate filling our nostrils. "Chocolate!" We all say at the same time and laugh.

I really do miss this. I really miss being with both of my big sisters.

Anna began to open her mouth to say something, but she was quickly interrupted by Sir Kai.

"Your Majesty, the Duke of Weasel Town."

Hold up! Weasel Town? I thought while attempting to hold in my laughter.

"Weselton!" The Duke snapped. "Duke of Weselton, your Majesty." The Duke said as he began to walk towards us. "As your closest partner in trade, it seems only fitting that I offer you your first dance as Queen."

The Duke then began to do this crazy dance. He bowed to us and a part of his wig started to fall off.

All three of us tried to hold in our laughter, but a few sniggers ended up escaping.

The Duke straightens his body and his wig falls back into place.

"Thank you." Elsa says. "Only I don't dance."

"But my big sister Anna does!" I say pushing Anna over towards the Duke.

"Wait, what!" Anna asks while doing a nervous laugh.

"Lucky you." The Duke tells Anna while grabbing her arm and pulling her towards the dance floor. "Oh, I don't think so!" Anna says desperately as she reaches out for Elsa and I.