Olaf

Lina's P.O.V

After hours of walking, we finally find ourselves inside a mountain. I look out, and my eyes widen at the sight of my home now being completely covered in ice and snow. No one would ever think that this was a kingdom in the first place.

I hear someone else gasp next to me. I look over and I see Anna. She has the same wide-eyed expression as I do.

"Arendelle." My sister and I say at the same time. Daniel stands next to me. "It's completely frozen."  All four of us sit there, staring at the frozen kingdom for a moment until Anna speaks up.

"But it'll be fine, Elsa will thaw it." "Will she?" Kristoff questions my sister. "Yeah. So uh...this way to the North Mountain?" Anna asks pointing in a random direction.  Kristoff chuckles and moves Anna's hand to another direction. "More like, this way."

"Woah." I breathe out staring at the mountain. It's so far away.

"Is everyone ready to go?" Kristoff asks all of us. We all say yes and we continue our LONG journey.

After a while, we ended up approaching this beautiful looking place. I look around in awe at the sight of a frozen waterfall, and raindrops on trees that look like chandeliers. Everything seriously looked like it came from a book or a piece of art. "I never knew winter could be so beautiful." Anna exclaims looking around as well.

"Yeah...it really is beautiful isn't it?" We all hear an unfamiliar voice say. All four of us look at each other, and then over to Sven who just stares at us. We shrug our shoulders knowing that reindeers can't talk, and maybe we were all just hearing things.

Suddenly, we hear the voice again.

Okay, so definitely NOT hearing things.

The voice continues talking while we all try to discover where it's coming from. While searching, Anna grabs my hand and tells me to stay close.

Suddenly, we hear laughter right next to us. We look over, and we all gasp at the sight of a LIVING snowman. "Am I right?" It asked all of us.

Anna screams and kicks the snowman's head high in the air. Kristoff ends up catching it.

"Hi!" The snowman smiles. "You're creepy." Kristoff replies, tossing it to one of us.

Soon, we all started playing a little game of "hot potato" with the snowman's head.

"I don't want it!" I say tossing the head over to Daniel. "Come on, it's just a head!" Daniel says tossing it to Anna.

"Ew, ew, the body!" My older sister cringes as she hurls the head back on the walking body.

The snowman then stands up. His head is now upside down. "Wait, what am I looking at right now? Why are all of you hanging off the Earth like a bat?" The snowman asks while squinting his eyes.

"Alright, hold on." I chuckle approaching the snowman. I grab his head and turn it over so now that it's standing right-side-up.

"Thank you." The snowman says. "You're welcome." I reply. "Now I'm perfect." He smiles.

Well...not quite perfect.

"Well, almost perfect." I exclaim. I reach over and I grab a carrot that was hanging out of Daniel's bag.

The snowman started speaking again, but was stopped mid-sentence as I accidentally shoved the carrot too far though his head.  "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" I quickly apologize, hoping that I didn't hurt him.

"Are you kidding me? I...am wonderful!" The snowman shouts with delight. "I've always wanted a nose. It's so cute. It's like a little tiny baby unicorn." The snowman's eyes widen as I push the rest of the carrot through his head to complete his nose.

"Oh, I love it even more." The snowman exclaims smiling at me. "Alright, let's start this thing over. Hi everyone, I'm Olaf, and I like warm hugs." The snowman introduces himself to us.

Olaf...why did that name sound so familiar?

"Olaf?" Anna questions kneeling down next to me. Apparently, she was thinking the same thing that I was. We look at each other and Anna's eyes widen. "That's right. Olaf." My sister nudges my arm. I think for a moment, and then I remember that Olaf was the name of the snowman that my sisters and I built all those years ago. Anna and I look over and both smile at Olaf.

"And you two are?" Olaf asks us waiting for an answer. "Oh, um, I'm Anna, and this is my little sister Lina." Anna says introducing the both of us.

"Oh, okay, and who is this little cutie right here?"Olaf asks, pointing at Daniel. "I'm Daniel." He replies walking over. "And who's the funky looking donkey over there?" Olaf asks, looking at Kristoff and Sven. "That's Sven." Anna answers. "Yeah okay, and who's the reindeer?" Daniel and I give each other puzzled looks. "Sven?" Anna responds in a more questioning manner.

"Oh, okay! Just makes things easier for me!" Olaf exclaims excitedly as Sven tries to bite off his carrot nose. "Oh look! He's trying to kiss my nose! I like you too." Olaf coos at Sven as Kristoff grabs his arm.

"Olaf, did Elsa build you?" I ask him.

"Yeah, why?"

"Do you know where she is?" Anna asks.

"Yeah, why?"

"Do you think you could show us the way?" Daniel asks.

"How does this even work?" Kristoff questions bending Olaf's stick arm, only to have it smack him in the face. "Ow!"

"Stop it Sven!" Olaf yells snatching his arm away and putting it back on. "Trying to focus here." He turns back to us. "Yeah, why?"

"I'll tell you why. We need Elsa to bring back summer." Kristoff explains to the snowman.

"Summer?" Olaf asks us and we all nod our heads. "Oh I don't why, but I've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot.

"Really? I'm guessing you don't have too much experience with heat." Daniel asks.

"Nope. But sometimes I like to close my eyes, and imagine what it'll be like when summer does come."

🎵 Olaf: Bees'll buzz, kids'll blow dandelion fuzz

And I'll be doing whatever snow does in summer

A drink in my hand, my snow up against the burning sand

Probably getting gorgeously tanned in summer

I'll finally see a summer breeze, blow away a winter storm

And find out what happens to solid water when it gets warm!

And I can't wait to see, what my buddies all think of me

Just imagine how much cooler I'll be in summer

Dah dah, da doo, uh bah bah bah bah bah boo

The hot and the cold are both so intense

Put 'em together it just makes sense!

Rrr Raht da daht dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dat doo

Winter's a good time to stay in and cuddle

But put me in summer and I'll be a — happy snowman!

When life gets rough I like to hold on to my dream

Of relaxing in the summer sun, just lettin' off steam!

Oh the sky will be blue, and you guys will be there too

When I finally do what frozen things do in summer!🎵

"I'm gonna tell him." Kristoff smirks.

"Don't you dare!" Anna scolds, smacking his shoulder.

🎵 Olaf: In summer!🎵

"So come on! Elsa's this way. Let's go bring back summer!" Olaf cheers walking in the direction where Elsa is. Anna starts to follow him.

"Someone's gotta tell him." Kristoff says and Daniel nods in agreement. "Now's probably not the best time." I tell the brothers before running to catch up with Anna and Olaf.

End of Chapter 7