The birds and the bees

Requested by: NekoAtsumeCats and Aukozuki

Oikawa Tooru

"Dad! Dad!!" (S/n) and (D/n) jumped on Oikawa's stomach, making Oikawa yelp and curl up once the two moved away.

"Ow ow ow ow...yes kids?" Oikawa looked at them "where does babies come from?" (S/n) asked.

"Babies?!- uh from the sky! They drop down to our door step and poof! Baby!" Oikawa 'explained'

"Won't that hurt the baby?!" (D/n) exclaimed "nope! There's! A cushion on the floor!"

"Ohhhhh"

"Tooru i-..nevermind.. I'll tell them when they're older.." (M/n) sighed and continued cleaning the toys.

Ushijima Wakatoshi

(D/n) is now 5

"Dad! Where does babies come from?" (D/n) asked as Ushijima braided her hair.

"With sexual intercourse" he answered bluntly "what's that??" (D/n) asked again.

"Its where a an egg forms in a girl's vagin-"

"Wakatoshi! None if those words should be heard by a five year old!!" (M/n) cut Ushijima off.

"Why? I'm just explaining where babies come from.."

"I'll...i'll be the one to tell her..but more for children!" (M/n) pulled (M/n) to his own lap.

"Okay then.."

Kuroo Tetsurou

"Hey dad, where does babies come from?? Like tell me the truth!"

"Are you sure you want to hear the truth?? Are you ready for it little man!"

"Y-yes...?"

A little later

"Tetsurou what did you do to him? Why is he blushing like a mad man?? The hell did you say to him??"

"Well...nothing in particularly.." Kuroo looked away "Tell me you filthy liar" (M/n) threatened to punch him.

"Okay! Okay! I told him about the birds and bees!" Kuroo raised his hands.

"..."

"W....with a little bit..of....unnecessary... Details ..and such.."

"You little sh*t"

Kuroo paled and gulped.

Bokuto Koutaro

"Hey hey hey dad! Quick question! Where does babies come from??" (D/n) hugged Bokuto's neck.

"Ah babies? Well! Let me tell you!" Bokuto pulled her to his lap.

(M/n) was just clearing the shelved and watching them.

"There are two owls in love! They want a baby owl so they mated! There! Egg! Baby!"

"Ohhh! Does that mean i was in an egg first??"

"Err well sort of??" Bokuto shrugged "oh okay! Can i go to papa now?"

"Of course!"

Daichi Sawamura

"Dad what's a vagina?" (2s/n) asked, both Daichi and (M/n) chocked, then stared at (2s/n).

"Its-..a part of a woman.."

"And?" (S/n) asked "it has eggs to make babies..."

"Then how did Papa give birth to us if he's not a woman??" (S/n) and (2s/n) asked at the same time.

"Err...well....about that...."

"That's a story we will tell when you're older!" (M/n) butted in "hm..well okay then!" The twins just went back to whatever they were doing?

"Phew.."