The better one

Requested by:sarachan2005

Dia is when they were younger and can barely talk-

(Short)

Oikawa Tooru

"Now then..who do you two like the most! Me or (M/n)??" Oikawa clasped his hand, his eyes sparkling as he awaited for the two to pick.

They were all seated on the matted floor with a couple toys around, (M/n) was just moving a doll, to maybe bait them.

"Bu-bu..paapa!!" (D/n) giggled and crawled to (M/n) slowly, (M/n) had a smile and looked at Oikawa with a grin.

"Alem..?" (S/n) just sat, not moving from his place, Oikawa gestured him to come to him, so maybe that they'll have a draw.

Unfortunately,

(S/n) had picked a ufo plush over the two and just slept with it, Oikawa was now weeping in the corner, he was proud that (S/n) liked aliens but not because he liked aliens a little bit too much.

"I win" (M/n) smiled cheekily and went to play with (D/n), Oikawa pouted and looked away.

Ushijima Wakatoshi

"Who are you picking (D/n)?" (M/n) smiled and held out some toys, wanting to be picked.

Ushijima did the same, he held out a toy and moved it around to get (D/n)'s attention.

(D/n) was looked at them confused, she said gibberish and began to slowly crawl.

Towards (M/n).

(D/n) went to his lap and continued to do what she was doing, which was moving around an eagle plush and making sounds.

Ushijima frowned slightly, (D/n) never came to him, even if its for feeding her or helping her with things, she just wouldn't come to him.

(M/n) noticed his expression and looked at him "er..its okay Wakatoshi..maybe she doesn't.. Recognize you..?" (M/n) gave him a sad smile.

Ushijima just sighed and went closer to (M/n) watching (D/n) play with (M/n), he gazed quietly.

He sometimes wish that (D/n) would at least interact with him even just a little bit.

Kuroo Tetsurou

"Who'll you pick (S/n)!" (M/n) said with excitement, Kuroo was prepared and was holding one of (S/n)'s favorite toy, secretly having it on his side, where (M/n) wouldn't see it.

"C'mon! Come here! To me! To me!" (M/n) gestured him to come "nahhh come to me~! I'm you're favorite right (S/n)!" Kuroo clapped his hands.

(S/n) just looked at them, he noticed his favorite toy beside kuroo, he smiled and slowly crawled to it.

"No no no!" (M/n) frowned after seeing (S/n) crawl to kuroo "ha! I win Kitten!" Kuroo laughed.

(S/n) stopped and picked up the toy, which (M/n) saw "You baited him! No fair! It doesn't count!"

"Yes it does!" Kuroo picked (S/n) up "i'm his favorite, just believe it already!"

"No way!"

Bokuto Koutarou

(M/n), bokuto, Akaashi and (D/n), were in the living room, they were playing the 'Who's the favorite game'

Well, only (M/n) and bokuto were, Akaashi was just there to play with (D/n) and become closer to her.

"Its gotta be me! I'm the best! hEY! HEY HEY!!" Bokuto exclaimed.

"No way! I'm obviously the favorite!" (M/n) said, very confidently, they tried to make (D/n) come to them.

Soon enough, (D/n) was now on the move, slowly crawling towards them "yes yes! Here!" Bokuto clapped.

But to their surprise, she crawled pass them, going to Akaashi and making him carry her.

"Aaahi!" She giggled and hugged him,

"TRAITOR!"

"AKAASHI!! YOU BETRAYED ME!!"

Daichi Sawamura

"Come on now! To papa! Come to papa!" (M/n) gestured to himself, Daichi was doing the same.

They had a bet, whoever got picked by the twins get a prize which they can choose what.

"Dad is better than papa, come to me~!" Daichi opened his arms,

To their disappointment, the two didn't move from their playing spot, the maybe even moved farther.

So neither of then won and they just sighed, carrying on with playing with the two.

OwO