Tantrums

Requested by: WirdeWeeb

Lil sad :')

Oikawa Tooru

"But papa!!" (S/n) whined and tried to pull (M/n)'s shirt "for the last time! No! You are not allowed (S/n)!" He crossed his arms.

"Papa!!! Please!!" (D/n) joined in, insisting on going, (M/n) stood on his place and didn't move.

"I don't want to hear it!" He glared, Meanwhile Oikawa was just watching from afar, not knowing how to help him.

"Go to your room!!" He yelled,

"PAPA! YOU'RE SO UNFAIR!"

"I HATE YOU!!"

Was the words they said as they ran to their room and slammed the door, (M/n) just leaned on the wall and massaged his temples.

He let out a big sigh,

Oikawa slowly approached him and stood next to him "(M/n)..are you okay?" He spoke quietly.

(M/n) turned to him "Tooru am i a bad father?" He looked at him sadly and then looked down.

"No no! (M/n)! Please don't call yourself a bad father! For all i know...i'm the bad one here.." Oikawa smiled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck.

"They're just kids..don't let it get to you okay?" Oikawa embraced (M/).

"You're right.." (M/n) hugged him back, Oikawa smiled "are you gonna go to them?"

"No..maybe they need some space"

"Then let's relax for a while, you're all stressed"

Ushijima Wakatoshi

"I WANT PAPA!!" (D/n) stomped the ground angrily, Ushijima didn't know what else to do to make (D/n) stop.

Ushijima kept trying to calmly tell her that (M/n) won't be home until later

"I WANT PAPA NOT YOU!!" She screamed and ran upstairs, Ushijima slowly followed her, wanting to calm her down.

Yet he was left outside her door waiting as he patiently knocks and asks to be let in.

It went on until (M/n) came back, he heard (D/n) yell upstairs, worried, he went and quickly placed the items in the kitchen and went upstairs.

"Is something wrong??" He looked worried as he saw Ushijima "Wakatoshi! What happened??"

"Its (D/n)..she wants you" (M/n) noticed the sadness in Ushijima's voice, he sighed and knocked on the door.

"go away dad!" She yelled from the other side.

"(D/n), its me" he corrected,

There was silence, until she opened the door and pressed herself against (M/n), crying.

(M/n) picked her up and rocked her, calming her down and rubbing her back "Its okay (D/n), i'm here" he cooed.