first day of School

Requested by:NoUsername728
The captains are the one to bring them to skool :3

Oikawa Tooru

The three of them arrived to the school, Oikawa had stopped the car and opened the doors.

The two got off and went to Oikawa "okay kids! First day of school!- er for (S/n) that is, study well and make some friends okay?"

"Yes!/Okay!" They cheered.

"Make sure to the one of the popular kids in school! You do have my looks after all!" Oikawa said proudly "okay dad!" (S/n) giggled "as if! I got papa's looks not yours!"

Oikawa just playfully rolled his eyes,

He handed them their bentos "(M/n) will be the one to pick you up later okay? See you guys!"

Oikawa hugged then and kissed they're foreheads "i love you! Stay safe!"

Oikawa waved as the two began to walk to he entrance, proudly watching them.

They were waving back as they walked.

"Ah, it reminds me then i first went to school!" He shed a tear "welp! More time with (M/n) before work!" He cheered an hopped in the car.

Ushijima Wakatoshi
(I apologize in advance-)

They soon arrived to school, Ushijuma parked near it and got off the car, opening the door for (D/n).

Ushijima kneeled in front of her and gave her a small smile,

"Study hard okay? maybe make friends..here's your bento" Ushijima handed it to her, she took it and spoke quietly.

"Thank you.." Before walking off,
not even letting Ushijima give her a goodbye kiss.

She just walked off, not bothering to wave back at Ushijima.

Ushijima just sighed and stood up "just a little longer Wakatoshi.." He whispered to himself while walking back to the car.

Kuroo Tetsurou

Kuroo and (S/n) finally arrived from school, kuroo wanted to inform some things to (S/n) before he went in.

Kuroo kneeled down "okay Little man, i got a few things to say before you go"

(S/n) and looked at him, Kuroo placed his hand on his shoulder "one, i want you out of trouble, i don't want to be send back here because of you, (M/n) will get angry at both of us"

"Two, you better get all the girls now okay? Be the popular guy in school" Kuroo grinned "three and the last thing, study hard or (M/n) will hit harder Kuroo smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Now go, My son" Kuroo stood up dramatically "i will! Father!" (S/n) went with his little act and soon went off.

Bokuto Koutaro

"We're heeeeereeee!!" Bokuto cheered, they got off the car and bokuto handed her lunch to her.

"Hey dad" "yeah??" "I'm a little nervous" (D/n) smiled shyly "what if they won't like me?" She asked.

"Ha?! No way! Of course they'll love you! You're my daughter after all! Daughter of one of the best people put there!" He encouraged.

"You're right! I am! Because i am! (D/n) Bokuto!  Hey hey hey!!" Her nervousness disappeared and she cheered with Bokuto

"I will do my best to be the best dad! Just like you!" She smiled widely "ohoho? Just like me? Of course you do! Now go out there! Be the best of the best!"

"I will!" They saluted and she went off her way and waved goodbye to each other.

Daichi Sawamura

Daichi was talking to the two before they walk in the gates of the school,

"Now you two better study hard okay? Have some friends and have a good reputation" Daichi said.

"Hai!" The twins nodded.

"Make sure not to burn anything or hurt someone or you two will be in big trouble!"

"Don't worry dad! We won't! And it was only once when we burned our room okay!" They claimed.

"Mhm yeah sure, don't play with fire and matches"

"Here's your lunches and good luck out there" Daichi kissed they're cheeks and ruffled their hair.

"Bye"

"Goodbye!/bye bye!!"