Finding the Wand

Kazuha opened the door to the dorm room that she's going to share with Sonoko. As soon as she opened the door her eyes squinted because of the brightness of the room. All the curtains were open and Kazuha was used to living in the darkness since her mother was evil, and a dark faery as well.

Sonoko walked into the room with Kazuha, but unlike Kazuha she was amazed. She felt like a real princess for the first time, and she didn't mind the brightness like Kazuha, but she wasn't used to it either.

"This room is too bright. Let's shut the curtains." Kazuha said, closing the curtain that was next to her bed.

Sonoko nodded and closed the other curtain which was next to her bed too.

"I think you'll fit perfectly here, you know with the princesses and stuff. I mean, you act like one." Kazuha said in a quiet voice, as she sat on her very comfortable bed that was the opposite of her bed in the isle.

Kazuha felt like she didn't fit in this world with everyone acting all classy and prim and proper since she was the opposite.

"My mother taught me how to be a perfect princess so that I can find the perfect prince, and I will. One with a big castle, and lots of mirrors." Sonoko said, with hearts shaped eyes. "I hope it's going to be Prince Shinichi. I don't mind having Prince Heiji, but he's yours don't worry." Sonoko winked as she teased Kazuha.

"Shut up, Sonoko." Kazuha whined, "Remember what we're here for. We're just here for the wand, and once we take the wand, we'll take over the world, and we'll have everything we want." Kazuha continued, with a determined face.

She didn't really care about taking over the world and being evil, but she did care about making her mother proud of her, and she will make her if she took the Fairy Godmother's wand.

"Yes, sire," Sonoko said, sarcastically.

Kazuha rolled her eyes in annoyance, "Whatever, let's check on the boys."

-.-

'Knock, Knock'

"Come in," Shinichi said, placing his Sherlock Holmes book on his bedside table and sat upon his bed that he was laying on, waiting for the visitor to come in.

Heiji twisted the doorknob and opened the door, going into Shinichi's chamber.

"Ah Hattori, what brings you here?" Shinichi asked Heiji, who took a seat on the couch that was in Shinichi's chamber.

"Kazuha, Maleficent's daughter," Heiji answered, with his usual grin.

"Ah, I see." Shinichi said, "I saw the way you looked at her before. You already like her? I mean sure, your girlfriend sucks, but I'm not sure your parents will accept Kazuha."

"It's not that I like her you, idiot. It's just when I saw her, I had this Déjà vu feeling and it's like I knew her from a long time, and I have a feeling she's my first love because that would be the only thing that makes sense to why she looks familiar, but I'm not sure yet." Heiji explained to Shinichi.

"Umm, I see." Shinichi said thoughtfully placing his right hand on his chin., "I don't know, but it seems to me that you're falling for her." Shinichi said with a mischievous grin. If someone asked him what's his favorite thing to do other than solving a case, it would be teasing his best friend Heiji.

"Cut the crap, Shinichi. I'm serious." Heiji said, with a stern expression.

"Fine, I'm sorry." Shinichi chuckled, but then got serious again, "Didn't you tell me you're your first love gave you a charm that matched hers?"

"Yeah."

"Show me the charm, so that I can see if Kazuha has it." Said Shinichi, "And check as well to see if Kazuha has it."

"Yeah okay that's a good idea," said Heiji as he took out a charm that he was wearing around his neck, hiding it under his clothes.

After Shinichi took a good look at it, he said, "Okay, now that I saw it, I'll make sure to see if Kazuha has it, then problem solved. You'll stop having this Déjà vu feeling."

"Thanks, man." Heiji thanked Shinichi with a grateful smile. "Now, I'll go check on Kazuha and her friends. I want to see how they're doing." Heiji said, standing up.

"Alright, see you tomorrow. Focus on Kazuha, see if she has the charm, or at least try." Shinichi said, getting up, and hit Heiji not too hard on the back.

"Alright, wish me luck," Heiji said, as he got out of Shinichi's chamber.

"Good luck."

-.-

"Guys, can't you just focus for a bit? We need a plan. How are we going to get the wand? We don't even know where it is!" Kazuha tried getting the attention of her friends but failed for the millionth time. Sonoko was too busy fixing her hair and makeup, while Eisuke and Kaito were playing on the Wii that was in their dorm room.

She and Sonoko decided to go to the boys' dorm room to discuss the plan so that they steal the magic wand today since they didn't want to start school tomorrow.

"I swear if you don't listen to me, I will use my mother's spellbook on you all!" Kazuha bellowed.

"What is it Kazuha?" Kaito asked annoyed because he didn't want to be interrupted while he was playing this amazing game.

"Weren't you the one who said, 'Remember what we came here for?' Well, come on! Let's do something about it."

"Let me just put on my lipstick, and then we'll use the magic mirror to help us find the wand. Problem solved." Sonoko said, as she pulled her red lipstick out of her makeup case.

"It's not that easy Sonoko. We have to make sure there's no security or traps, maybe there are alarms around. They wouldn't let such a powerful wand without so much security." Kaito said as he took out a laptop he stole.

"Use the mirror to tell us where the wand is so that I can see the structure and all the security cameras and traps of the building so that we could steal the wand without getting caught," Kaito ordered Sonoko.

"Okay." Sonoko replied after she finished applying her lipstick, "Mirror Mirror on the wa- in my hand. Where can I find the Fairy Grandmother's wand?" Sonoko asked the magic mirror her mother lent her.

The magic mirror showed a signboard that was in front of a building. 'Auradon Museum' was written on the board.

"It's in Auradon Museum," Sonoko said to Kaito.

After being told where the wand was, Kaito did a full research on the museum and hacked into their security system. He managed to know the passcode to the alarm and disable the traps that were made for the wand.

"Good job Kaito, I never knew you could be so useful," Kazuha said, teasing Kaito with her mischievous grin.

"Look who's talking. The girl who does absolutely nothing but order us around." Kaito replied, "Oh, plus ogling Prince Heiji of course."

"Why do you all tease me about him?" Kazuha complained with a pout and red cheeks.

"Are you blushing Kazuha?!" Eisuke joined in.

"You too Eisuke?" Kazuha whined.

"Guys let's get ready to go," Kaito said

-.-