I Love You

Kazuha, Sonoko, Kaito, and Eisuke snuck out in the middle of the night when everyone was asleep and went to the dormitory's kitchen to brew the love potion that they were going to give Heiji so that Kazuha becomes his girlfriend. Thus, bringing her closer to the magic wand in the coronation.

Unfortunately, they weren't able to make the love potion much to their frustration, because of the fact that Kazuha stupidly decided to read the ingredients of the love spell after they arrived at the kitchen, rather than before.

"How in the world are we supposed to know which eggs come from a black hen?" Kaito exclaimed at Kazuha, which caused her to shush him in fear of them getting caught.

She felt quite stupid at that time for not reading the love spell before going to the kitchen, but she thought that everything they wanted would be provided here. She was wrong, but her pride would never let her admit that to anyone, so instead, she crossed her arms in front of her chest stubbornly and pouted as Kaito and Sonoko were quietly scolding her.

"I don't think they take eggs from black hens in Auradon," said Kazuha quietly with a pout.

Just as Kaito and Sonoko were about to go back to scolding Kazuha because of her useless statement, Eisuke interrupted them by telling them that his biology class was taking a trip to the farm, "I could get two eggs from a black hen there,"

"Bring four," said Kaito, "Just in case one or two eggs break by accident."

Thankfully Eisuke's trip was only two days later, and he was able to successfully bring the eggs. It was a miracle, really. He was the clumsiest guy on earth but was able to deliver those eggs safe and sound.

"Okay you guys, this is our chance now. We can't have anything stopping or delaying us. The coronation is in a week!" said Kaito to the villain's kids in the kitchen.

Kazuha put her spell book on the table and with a swish of a hand the book opened in the love spell's page. She was really getting the hang of it and was definitely enjoying using magic in any chance possible.

The love spell required the normal ingredients for a cookie except for six things. The butter had to be churned by a young maiden, 1 tear of sadness, 2 eggs from a black hen, a longing for love unending and pure, memories of a happy time, and lastly the actual spell that Kazuha needed to incant while turning the creamy batter twenty times.

Some were easy and some were not; they already had two eggs from a black hen, Kazuha would churn the butter and also incant the spell, however the other three were quite difficult for four teenagers who were not allowed to cry or else they would be made fun of from their parents, and for teenagers who were taught not to have happy memories but only evil ones.

They decided to go with easy ones first so that they don't waste time, then they reached the first hard part which was one tear of sadness. They just silently stood looking at each other as Kazuha held the bowl with her tiny pale hands, until Kaito broke the silence.

"You do it, Kazuha," said Kaito with a teasing smirk, "You're the emotional one."

Kazuha gave him a cold look that would freeze anyone else to their spot, but this was Kaito, he wasn't afraid of her.

"I'm not emotional!" exclaimed Kazuha, but she was, and she knew it and hated it. Being emotional was a sign of weakness in Isle. Her mother always told her that and reminded her everyday of her weakness. The fact that she felt guilt, empathy and pain when she saw innocent people get hurt was the most thing that Kazuha hated about herself. She hated that she felt everything so deeply and that little things affect her mood. She hated that she was sensitive. She had a reputation to uphold, she was the daughter of Maleficent for god's sake!