School

Sonoko always hated school. Or maybe she hated the school in the Isle of the Lost. She hoped the school in Auradon would be better because the school in the Isle of the Lost sucked a lot. She used to be castle-schooled for 10 years before she went to Dragon High. She expected everyone to fall head-over-heels for her, but no one did. She couldn't relate to anyone there either since no one really cared about fashion that much, Kazuha seemed to care but she didn't like to show it since she had a reputation to uphold.

"Kazuha, wake up. We need to go to school!" Sonoko said loudly. She kind of felt sorry for her since Kazuha came back so late because she got lost trying to look for the dorms after she talked to the prince.

"Ugh!" Being the light sleeper, Kazuha woke up groaning, "It's too early Sonoko."

"This isn't the Isle Kazuha. We need to be on time for class." Sonoko said while she was rummaging through the closet for the perfect 'first day of school' outfit. She needed a prince's attention, that's all she could think about.

"I already hate this place," Kazuha complained. She got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Waking up early in the morning was something she was not used to, due to the fact that in the Isle if you are early to class you are punished. In Dragon High they teach you how to be evil, mean, vicious, and rude, so, it's completely normal for them to be late or wanted to be late.

-.-

Kaito woke up from the sound of Eisuke falling causing a few stuff to fall with him too. Living with a clumsy person wasn't exactly the best thing.

"Oh god. What time is it?" Kaito groaned as he sat up from his very comfortable bed, which was very different from the carpet he used to sleep on when he was in the Isle.

"It's 7:15 AM, we have to get ready for school," Eisuke answered as he got up from the ground and dusted his clothes.

Kaito squinted his eyes while looking at him in a questioning way. "You already changed?" The thief asked.

"Yeah, I mean this our first day in school! I don't want to be late. For the first time, we'll be studying stuff other than scheming and being evil!" Eisuke said, excitedly.

"Nerd!" Kaito said jokingly before he got out of bed.

-.-

Kaito was sorting out the stuff in his new locker after the fourth class. Well, he was sorting out the stolen stuff.

"You might want to return those stuff." Someone suggested behind Kaito.

Kaito turned around to see the intense gaze under those handsome indigo eyes of the prince.

"What do you mean?" Kaito asked with a smirk, 'poker face, poker face' he thought.

"I'm pretty sure half of the stuff in the locker aren't yours," Shinichi claimed, as he leaned a bit to look inside Kaito's locker that was behind him.

"What makes you say that?" Kaito gasped and looked jokingly offended.

"Because that watch," Shinichi paused and snatched the watch from Kaito's locker, "Is mine."

'Oh, shit' Kaito's face turned red from embarrassment. "Well well, you have an eagle's eye tantei-san."

"Well that's why I'm known as the Hesie-Holmes," Shinichi said in a cocky way, smirking as he walked away.

-.-

She didn't want to admit it, but the psychology class was actually interesting. The way the mind and body work and affects other people's behavior seemed to get Kazuha's attention. The only thing she didn't like though was that she shared the class with Audrey. 'She's so small-minded' Kazuha thought as she was glancing at Audrey who sat in the front. Kazuha could see the mirror that Audrey was hiding under the table as she stared at herself. Kazuha rolled her eyes. She really couldn't see what Prince Heiji saw in her.

Riiiiiiing

'Yes! Finally, break time.' Kazuha thought. She got up, grabbed her books, and rushed out of class. Everyone decided on meeting in the football field in the break time. Kazuha approached her locker first because she wanted to put the books in them.

"Look, I know that your father was a nasty beast and he turned to be a handsome prince, but in my case, the evil fairy was just the evil fairy."

Kazuha glanced behind as she saw Audrey's cute angry face looking at Heiji.

"Yeah, but that was the evil fairy, not her daughter. You shouldn't judge her because of who her mother is." Heiji scolded, his eyebrows furrowed which showed that he was pissed.

A blush was forming on Kazuha's cheek before she shook it off. 'You're mean, vicious, evil, a schemer.' She shut her locker – that she drew long live evil on – and was about to walk out before she heard her name being called by a certain dark-skinned detective.

She turned back to look at him. "Yes?" She answered in a sour tone, wanting to let him know that she didn't forget about yesterday.

"Umm, I just wanted to let you know that you could join the art class if you want. You can draw really well." Heiji said. He was too prideful to apologize for what happened last night and this was his way of showing that he's ready to move on, and Kazuha caught on.

"Well, that's just a way to take the fun out of the art," Kazuha said with a smile.

-.-

"Miss Sonoko, please answer the question."

Sonoko woke up from her daydreaming and looked up at the teacher that had an ugly frown on his face. Seriously though, out of all the classes in the world, why did she get chemistry? She wasn't interested in it at all. What she did love was fashion and beauty. She always wanted to be a famous fashion designer, but her mom refused and told her that her future is to marry a prince and that's it, not that she minded anyway, she would love to marry a prince, but she was way more than that.

"Miss Sonoko, please answer the question on the board." The teacher repeated, this time louder.

Sonoko stood up and walked to the board, taking her magic mirror with her. She read the question that was on the board loudly so that the magic mirror could hear.

"What is the atomic weight of silver?"

The magic mirror showed her the answer and then she wrote it on the board and went back to her seat. The teacher looked at her shocked, but before he could ask her a question the bell rang and the students including Sonoko went out of the class.

Sonoko went to her locker after that to see her timetable and go to the next boring class, but thankfully she had a free lesson, so she decided to walk around the school and see some new stuff.

As she was walking around the school, she decided to check out the sports hall to see the cheerleading squad, but instead, she was welcomed with a really handsome tall guy practicing Karate. The sweat was dripping on his tan skin, making his neck and -almost exposed- chest shine. He had chocolate-colored eyes and nice plum lips Sonoko noticed.

"Hey." Sonoko called, "Nice moves."

The guy stopped and looked at her. His crimson cheeks seemed incredibly cute to Sonoko.

"T-thanks." He stuttered.

'So, he's a shy guy.' Sonoko thought smirking.

"My name is Sonoko. The Evil Queen's daughter."

"My name is Makoto. Karate champion."

-.-

Oh, he loved this. More than anything in the world. Chemistry, biology, math, and physics. He admits that he's a nerd, but how could anyone not be interested in this. Making robots, how gravity affects us, how the human body works, and a lot more stuff that people find boring.

So far, no teacher really complained about him. In fact, they were impressed by how smart he is. He even got some weird looks from his classmates. Well, he doesn't care anyway.

-.-