Introduction

Welcome!

Typology is a really fun and really important field in psychology and here's why:

1. You get to know your strengths and weaknesses

Through knowing your personality type, you get to know the strengths your mental wiring possess and make a better use of them as you understand them better. Not only that, you can also figure out your blind spots which is more important than knowing your strengths! By helping you identify what you are missing, you can slowly develop these weaknesses and turn them into strengths!

2. You get to understand people around you

Now, this is the other important thing you must realize is that, other people have strengths and weaknesses too, but what are those strengths and weaknesses? You will find out later on in this book.

3. You get to accept and be open-minded

Typology offers more than just a brand of identity you can claim for yourself. It is so much more than that. Typology helps you see things as it is other than living in a fantasy land in your head, thinking you are some kind of rare animal who deserves all the love in the world. Well, there's nothing wrong in deserving love, but there is undeniably wrong in being delusional. This book will help you debunk myths that the ignorant people feed on.

To learn typology, you must first throw away your assumptions and biases out of the window and try to be as neutral as possible. I know this is harder for some people, but if you really want truth and reality over illusion and prejudice, you have to surrender whatever you think you know, and let only the hard truth remain, as a foundation for learning typology.

As Jackie Chan said in The Forbidden Kingdom, you must learn to 'empty your cup' in order to fill it up again.

The only thing I want to achieve in writing this book is for people to not be ignorant to the reality of typology. I hope this book helps you in your daily endeavors. Enjoy!

Love from Fi Child,
ImNTJFemale

Introduction to Typologyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें