Chapter 9 Revelation

Knock Out gasped, his optics whitening in panic. "D-Dredwing, what are you doing here? I thought you went on the mission with Megatron and the oth." "Don't you dare attempt to make small talk with me, you, traitor!" Dredwing bellowed, advancing on the medic.  Knock Out panicked, he knew full well that Dreadwing was a good few feet taller than himself. Not to mention, far bulkier, and equipped for battle at all times. Years of training preparing him for a fight of any caliber.

  Knock Out hadn't been prepared to face someone head-on. Especially not the likes of Dredwing. Killing  soundwave was supposed to be a stealth mission, and nothing more.  Dreadwing Drew closer to Knock Out, animosity and hatred clear in his optics.  "You will pay for what you have done! How could you do this to a fellow Deceptacon?!" Dreadwing with Drew his cannon. Prepare to blast knockout to smithereens.  Thinking fast, Knock Out  swiftly stuck out one of his legs. Abruptly blocking the older seekers path, causing him to trip, stumbling backwards and falling to his knees.  The canon cluttering to the floor with a loud bang.

  "Dredwing, stop!" , Cryed Knock Out as he swatted the cannon away. "You don't know why I did this! You don't know what!" "I do not wish to know what goes on in your tormented little mind. All I know is that you are a traitor to the Deceptacon cause! And you know what we do with traders around here!  Dreadwing withdrew his sword, Rounding on the medic, once again.

  Knock Out withdrew his energon prod, prepared to fight. He wasn't sure why, but he felt as though he might be able to reason with the other Mech. If only he could stop him.   But if it came down to it, and the other seeker simply wouldn't listen to reason.  Knock Out knew he would have to kill him. If only to make certain he would return home to his precious star.

"Dreadwing, Knock Out began, now in a full-scale battle with the other mech.  "Megatron must be stopped.  He is a tyrant!" "I've Heard enough from you!" Dreadwing used this opportunity to penetrate his sword within knock Out's  Side. Creating a gash about 5 inches in diameter. Knock Out surveyed the wound. Swelling fast, and leaking energon. But not fatal, as long as it was treated. Nothing serious. No arteries or major life organs were damaged. At least, according to his HUD scans.

  "Dreadwing!" "Knock Out attempted once more. "You Have to listen to me,! Megatron has gone mad with power. You've seen the way he uses and abuses dark energon. Consuming it as if it were the finest sweet treat in the galaxy. Even shoving it within his very spark."

   "Our Lord and master shall do as he pleases, and you would be right to stay out of his business, Knock Out! Lord Megatron is a very noble and honorable Mech. I have served him for many years, and will continue to do so, with my life! There's absolutely nothing you could say that would ever make me change my mind, or my spark!"

  Knock Out couldn't help it, he just had to laugh. He laughed so hard he could've sworn the nemesis it's self shook. He laughed so hard that even Dreadwing stopped in his tracks. He paused in his attempt to kill him, if only for a moment.  Just to watch knock Out laugh. "You really think he's so honorable",Knock Out said, rather than asked, in one of the most dangerously low voices the left tenant had ever heard. Dreadwing backed away a few inches, holding his sword tight to his chest, more for self-defense than anything else now.

"I just bet, Dear  Dreadwing, you wouldn't find him to be so honorable if you knew what he used to do to our dear commander Starscream.  "Wh-what are you talking about?!" Dreadwing hadn't heard anything about the former air commander in ages. As far as he and everyone else aboard the ship knew, he had died sometime ago due to open spark surgery. 

   Dreadwing and Starscream had always had a difficult past.  Which had been made even more difficult when the left tenant found out that Starscream had dishonored his twin, Skye quake, by raising him from the dead. Dreadwing vividly recalled the time he had attempted to take the commanders life due to this. He would have succeeded, too. Had Lord Megatron not found them, and ordered him to stand down.