The opposite universe...

Godzilla,angirus,jet(ya know who he is?),ceaser,baragon,and Rodan were coming up with a plan to save Mothra.
"Listen,I think we should just...go in there and get her,I'm sure she's alright."Rodan said.
"We need a PLAN Rodan,and we don't know what's in there,but we're going in there anyway,anyone else wanna help?"Godzilla asked.
Queen Barb suddenly walked into the room,and said "I'm afraid I'm going to pass,I really don't want to enter a whole nother universe,is that ok?"
"Yeah,it's fine."Godzilla said.
"I'll help."Biollante said after coming in.
"Ok..."Godzilla said,before walking outside and shouting "IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO HELP, YOU'RE FREE TO JOIN US!"
"Ok,looks like nobody else wants to help.Baragon,will you show us where that pond(lake) is?"Godzilla asked.

Baragon showed them the way to that lake,which didn't look like there was a red sky beneath it at the moment.
"Godzilla,that's water,how will it help?"Ceaser said.
"Trust me,wait for it."Godzilla said.
"WAIT FOR IT..."Godzilla said again.
In a matter of seconds it appeared that there was a red sky beneath the water.
"This is just a view of the sky from underwater in the other universe,but this lake acts as a portal."Godzilla said.
"WHAT!?I DIDN'T KNOW WE WERE GOING INTO WATER!NOR THAT THERE'S WATER THAT ACTS AS A PORTAL!"Ceaser shouted.

"Wait for my signal,I'll come back and tell you if the coast is clear."Godzilla said,before going into the lake.
Godzilla came out the next few seconds,and said "Coast is clear,come on,just walk in."
They all went into the lake-portal,seeing that Godzilla wasn't wrong,they did enter a whole new universe.

"Oh,I should've warned you about this earlier,there may be a chance you could see someone who looks EXACTLY like you,except with a different eye color..."Godzilla said.
"WHAT!?"Rodan shouted,before seeing someone who looked EXACTLY like him,but blue-Eyed.

Reverse Rodan saw Rodan,and wondered what was going on,but then they saw Godzilla and thought that was Reverse Godzilla.

(A/N:Reverse Kaiju still call each other just "(insert kaiju name)".)

Reverse Rodan hid,seeing Godzilla stare at them in what they couldn't identify as confusion,because they were so distant.
Rodan flew further towards Reverse Rodan,and said "Hey,who are you?"

"I-i'm R-Rodan..."Reverse Rodan said shyly,this confused Rodan.
"Other Rodan,this is Godzilla."Rodan said,pointing towards Godzilla,who walked closer to reverse Rodan.
"He's scared of you,I think."Rodan said to Godzilla,seeing Reverse Rodan flinch.
Reverse Rodan saw that unlike the Godzilla he knew,this Godzilla
(A/N:The real Godzilla)had golden eyes,and seemed a little friendlier.

Rodan realized that reverse Rodan was an alternate version of him,and Reverse Rodan explained his reason for his fear of Reverse Godzilla,and... Reverse Mothra.

"D**m,She seems crazy..."Ceaser said.
"YES,SHE IS!THAT'S WHY I'M SCARED OF HER!"Reverse Rodan shouted.

Rodan had learned that Reverse Rodan is very shy,and they mentioned ghidorah trying to beat the other Godzilla for the better?

Guess there's a Reverse ghidorah as well...and a reverse Godzilla...