stress

(A/N:I'll continue to work on this for a while.)it was a total nightmare,mothra had no idea what was happening,and Godzilla was stressed.

Everyone was.Actually.

Godzilla was looking for Mothra in this strange alternate universe.
Reverse Godzilla had seen him from afar,and now had the urge to kill godzilla.Why?It was unknown.

Everyone,including Godzilla gathered at Tokyo(there is a Tokyo there as well)...the place was destroyed before they even got there.
"This place is totaled."Angirus said.
"And we didn't even do it."biollante said.

Suddenly they saw a human child in an old building,she was crying miserably,but then a roar made her stop.

Reverse Mothra.

Reverse Mothra flew towards Godzilla,landed on top of the building,and said to Godzilla "You're here for "Mothra" aren't you?"

"YES,I AM.WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER!?"Godzilla asked.

"She's 'Ok'."Reverse Mothra said,before looking into a window of the building she was on...Where the human child was.

"I think I missed a human that didn't run away..."Reverse Mothra said,before the human child screamed,cried,and ran away.

<The human child(who isn't cannon)'s past,her pov>
I rushed out of my school as Mothra(reverse Mothra)was destroying it ruthlessly.She killed a couple of my classmates and teachers,then targeted us.My teachers were dead,same with my classmates,and I,Makayla,was completely alone.

I ran to a skyscraper to signal a helicopter...Until mothra destroyed the helicopter,that is.
Now I had nowhere but this one skyscraper to hide,the only building she spared.I hope help will come soon,it looks like a disaster out here.a young 10 year old like me shouldn't be in a place like this...I'm doomed.I was alone, completely alone...almost completely,until I heard mothra land on the building I was in.Luckily she didn't notice me...What reason did she have to spare this building???

<Present day,no POV>
The human girl looked horrified,as Mothra stared at her.The human ran away,about two floors down,but mothra just followed her on the outside of the building.

"Little human~...COME OUT,COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE~..." Mothra said,forgetting the human couldn't understand her.

Suddenly,reverse Godzilla had shown up,and picked up the little human.HE TRIED TO EAT HER ALIVE!Luckily,Angirus attacked this Godzilla doppleganger,and rescued the young human.

This reminded the young human of the various times that Reverse destroyah had saved her from reverse Godzilla or reverse mothra.

"Thank God..."The human girl mumbled greatfully.

"Maybe we should protect this human,at least until some others find her."Angirus said to Godzilla.

"Ok."Godzilla said,watching reverse Mothra and reverse Godzilla leave the crippled city.

"Definitely...it's ok."Godzilla mumbled.

"But you're going to be the one to supervise it."Godzilla continued.

Angirus had look that said "Wait,what!?"

"CMON' PEOPLE,LET'S GO!"Godzilla said,before walking away with others following.The human was riding on angirus's back.

Reverse Mothra,sadly,knew how to track and could find them easily...