1

You woke up to your loud and annoying alarm ringing right next to your ear. Raising your arm and lightly slamming it down onto your phone to stop the ringing. You sat up with a groan trying to remember why you woke up so early while looking at the LED clock next to you.

Then it hit you. 'First day at a new school.' You thought to yourself while sighing. You got up from the bed and slipped on your fluffy white slippers. Getting up and making the bed quickly before going to the bathroom and taking a short shower while brushing your teeth afterwards with your eyes half closed. To be honest you weren't looking forward to this, I don't think many people look forward to school.

you forcefully slipped the uniform on before sighing once again and going to the bathroom to fix your hair. A normal low ponytail should be enough for today, you weren't heading anywhere special. Just then you heard your phone ringing, heading on over to your room and once you saw the caller ID your frown was replaced with a small smile.

Picking up the phone and pulling the charger off before placing the phone to your ear and walking to the kitchen.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Hello?" You said and heard silence for a few seconds before hearing Atsumu shout.
"Y/N!!" Hissing at how loud he was you pulled your phone away from your ear and rubbed your ear gently.
"Already planning to rupture my eardrum?" You asked as the frown that was on your face earlier appeared again.
You heard laughing on the other side of the phone while you put it on speaker and made your way to the fridge while opening it and pulling out a bunch of ingredients and squatting down to open a cabinet to grab a bento box.

"Sorry, sorry. I just got excited to talk to you after such a long time." Atsumu said over the phone which brought a smile to your face once again at his reasoning.
"I forgive you 'Tsumu babe." Pet names were something common between you and your close friends.
You heard Atsumu chuckle lightly before suddenly another person began to speak.

"What's up Y/N? Have you been doing well?" Atsumu's twin brother Osamu spoke up which made you chuckle this time. He was also your good friend which you missed.
"Yes 'Samu. Just missing you guys. What about you?" Then a gasp was heard. "Who are you? I don't recall our Y/N being this honest about her feelings." Atsumu spoke up once again which made you roll your eyes and him chuckle.
You made breakfast and put it on a plate while opening the bento box to put in food for later, you refused to eat the food they have at the schools.

"We miss you too Y/N." Osamu said. "Don't you dare forget about us okay!? We will hang out together soon."
You chuckled and closed the bento box and wrapped a black cloth over it with you and your close friends including the whole male and female volleyball team's signature. "How could I forget my precious little assholes?" You replied while starting to snicker to yourself.

[I don't know if Inarizaki has a female volleyball team but bare with me and pretend they have one.]

You heard Atsumu gasp and Osamu chuckle at how offended Atsumu acted. "How dare you say that? Next time I see you I'll make you take it back." He said and you could imagine him crossing his arms and looking away like a child. "Is that supposed to be a threat?" You asked in a sarcastic tone and sat down at the dinner table after putting the bento box in your black bag with your signature written on one of the straps, you just put your signature on everything since you got bored.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You, Atsumu and Osamu talked for a little while thinking about how the new schools gonna be, then you said your goodbyes and hung up while slinging your bag over your shoulder and grabbing your keys, earphones and most importantly your phone and putting it in the pocket of your jacket.