2

You almost choked on air seeing the hot boy behind you, well he had a mask on but you could tell he was hot with or without the damn mask. You realized you were staring for too long to the point where he raised a brow at you.

You pulled down your mask a tiny bit just enough to expose your mouth so that you could give him an answer without a muffled voice. "Yes? How can I help you?" You asked slightly tilting your head to the side.

After a few seconds of silence he finally answered you. "May I sit down next to you?" He asked hesitantly and honestly you didn't want him to sit with you cause being a Germaphobe and all you found it disgusting. But judging by how he looks he looks clean enough.

You pulled the back back up right over your nose before nodding at him as in a yes. The table's were quite large so there was enough space for 2 people. Now there was an awkward silence filling the air. He didn't know what he was supposed to say and the same thing was with you.

Suddenly the bell rang startling both you and him slightly as you both suddenly snapped out of your thoughts. It was so quiet before and now it kept on getting louder as more students filled the classroom while some were chatting with eachother, studying or on their phones.

You frowned looking at the scene right infront of you. 'So much physical contact..' You thought to yourself as a shiver suddenly ran down your spine. Then you remembered something, Komori was supposed to be in this class.

Just then a hand smacked your left shoulder, but you noticed that sakusa's right shoulder got smacked too and both of you shot your heads up to the person that did it.

The person was the one and only Motoya Komori.
Sakusa and you had a frown on both of your faces at the physical contact before Komori's loud laughter was heard.

"How are my two favorite germaphobes doing?" He asked leaning slightly forward to get closer to both of you.
You scooted away and huffed. It was obvious that sakusa was just as annoyed as you were.

Luckily the bell rang once more meaning that the student should sit down. Komori sat right behind you and Sakusa. Judging by the look on Komori's face, he was definitely up to something.

The teacher came in and you sighed for the 100th time today but this time it was out of relief that you didn't have to get up to introduce yourself.

Pulling out your MacBook Pro from your backpack you carefully set it down onto the table, you liked typing on a laptop instead of carrying around alot of stuff.

Seems like you were not the only one as the guy next to you did the same thing. You scrunched your face together kinda creeped out. 'Was this normal?' You asked yourself in your head.

You just shrugged and went back to typing on your MacBook. You usually take very good care of your stuff so you like treating yourself to buying expensive things for yourself.

The rest of the school day went by quickly and you finally heard the bell ring and closed your laptop before putting it in its case and then back in your bag. You were happy to be able to go home and lay down on your bed and do whatever.

You yawned as you slung your bag over your right shoulder and starting waking towards the exit. Then you remembered Komori telling you to go to the gym to meet the guy who was oddly similar to you.