9

"Y/N-CHAN!" you heard someone scream from behind the person that was at the door. "Atsumu?" you asked, confused as to why he was here. "Y/N! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE WITH THIS PIECE OF TRASH!?" Atsumu yelled, most likely referring to sakusa who was standing behind you, already looking irritated.

"so uh, what's up komori?" you asked the male who actually came to visit sakusa, unlike Atsumu and Osamu who came to visit you. Osamu was currently holding Atsumu back from barging in and tearing sakusa apart, which he probably wouldn't be able to do anyways.

"I came to visit kiyoomi, though it seems like you two are busy." komori replied with a small smirk on his face, wondering why you were at sakusas place.

"its not what you think bitch- we uh, ran into some,,,,,,, difficulties." you awkwardly said, sighing at the memory.  im probably going to get nightmares. you thought to yourself as you thought of why you were here in the first place.

"well since we're all here why don't we hang out together! as a group?" komori suggested, getting no reply except Atsumu's and Osamu's arguing in the background and cue your and sakusas disgusted face.

"I dont see a problem with it, as long as we stay at sakusa's place. that should be alright, right sakusa?" you said, innocently smiling as you harshly bumped your elbow against his arm to which he groaned slightly at the pain.

"uh no." he bluntly stated.
"yes."
"no."
"yes."
"no."
"I said yes."
"and I said no."

"YOU WANNA GO?" you challenged as you glared at the fellow germaphope next to you. "oh its on." you said before komori suddenly pushed Atsumu and Osamu inside, pushing both of you aside as he stepped in aswell and closed the door with an innocent chuckle.

"piece of shit." you mumbled under your breath and felt sakusa's glare on you. "what to do first?" komori asked, being the social butterfly he is.

you guys soon decided on playing video games, cue sakusa spraying everyone with vodka- since he was running low on disinfection spray. he basically wiped the controller with disinfectant wipes just for everyone to keep his stuff clean.

and thats actually a good thing, cause ain't nobody want sangwoo juniors germs right? unless you horny fuckers can't contain yourselves.

"you still haven't told us why you're here." Osamu stated, also clearly not happy as to why you'd be hanging out with such people like sakusa. "you'd rather me have no friends?" you asked, slight sass heard in your voice.

while you and Osamu argued back and forth, atsumu chiming in from time to time while komori laughed at the stupid comebacks the trio was shooting at eachother. then there was sakusa.

we're just friends. he made clear to himself, was he expecting more? he was shocked at himself, usually he never took an interest in anyone, barely hanging in from quitting volleyball cause of his hatred for gyms.

"oh come on guys stop it!" you called out to Osamu and Atsumu who were glaring at sakusa. once sakusa and Komori left the room they went out into the balcony as komori wanted to talk.

"after all he might be my future boyfriend." you decided to tease and watch them almost choke on air. "IT SEEMS YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MIND! THATS IT, IM CALLING YOUR PARENTS!" atsumu said, reaching over to grab his phone before you used your leg and kicked it further away, making him whine.

Komori came back along with sakusa, komori was basically shining like the sun, unlike our grumpy old sakusa. "God do you ever smile?" you asked him, referring to the frown on his face.

"I do, just not around these fuckers." he replied in his usual monotone voice, now komori was holding back Atsumu and Osamu from getting up and trying to fight sakusa. however you excused yourself and left, entering the balcony after you had grabbed your phone. you took a deep breath in and out, you were unusually tired today,,,,,, who am I kidding we all are always tired.

you were staring at your phone screen as you sat down on the cold cushion outside on the couch, feeling a shiver run down your spine at the sudden cold breeze hitting your warm skin. you were currently waiting for your mother to pick up, you hadn't talked in awhile, which is usual. did something bad happen?

you thought to yourself, quite worried as your mother wouldn't pick up. you decided to call your father to see if everything is alright. a few seconds into the phone ringing and your father had already picked up.

"dad-" you said but were soon cut off by the sobs of your father, you hadn't seen your father cry often so you were shocked. "hey! is everything alright!?" you asked worriedly, uncomfortably shifting around on the couch you were sitting on.

little did you know, sakusa was also concerned. he watched your face expression go from calm to worry and panic in a second through the glass door that you entered the balcony through. He decided not to do anything though, just watch.

"y/n, its about your mother. she's in the hospital." your father managed to whisper, you heard the pain in his voice and the sobs he was trying to hold in.

"no. you're playing with me right? THIS IS ALL JUST SOME SICK JOKE ISNT IT!?" you asked in disbelief, feeling your heart break in two as you got up in a hurry. "Which hospital is it!?" you asked in a hurry as you slammed the door open, startling everyone in the room.

"y/n-chan? what's wrong?" Osamu asked concerned cause of your behavior. everyone else also was, they even got up, noticing how your mood, breathing, expression and voice had changed.

"hey! what about your gloves or disinfectant-" you were putting on your shoes in a hurry, forgetting all about your germaphobia, after all your mother, was she alright?

"THERES NO TIME FOR THAT!" you shouted at them, making everyone widened their eyes at your sudden outburst. "do you need anythin-"

you didn't hear the rest of it, you raced out of the door, phone in hand but no jacket on whatsoever. you repeatedly slammed your fist against the button to get in the elevator quickly, but soon enough you decided there wouldn't be any time for that.

"fuck!" you cursed under your breath as you hurriedly ran down the stairs, once you got to the main lobby you immediately ran towards the entrance, not caring into how many people you bumped into.

you were outside, sprinting through the cold in a hurry, you didn't even take a jacket with you so you were in just a hoodie and a pair of leggings.

tears welled up in your eyes, blurring your vision as you ran in the dark, the street lights helping out a slight bit. "this can't be happening." you whispered under your breath and slowed down, your knees almost giving out due to how heavy they felt.

"don't give up, don't give up, don't give up-" you chanted to yourself before you started running again after wiping the tears that raced down your cheeks, it was like it wasn't worth it though, as more kept slipping down and you couldn't stop it.

you were running for half an hour, getting extremely tired and worn out than you already were. you stopped in the middle of the street, not being able to move.

you were panicking, your vision blurry, your hearing distorted. "fuck." you said for probably for the tenth time while you were outside. you whipped your head to the left and widened your eyes.

your hearing suddenly coming back, your vision stil blurry but you can see what's coming. you could hear the car honking as it pressed on the brakes and tried to stop, but it didn't seem to be working. the bright headlights shining straight on you, coming closer and getting bigger the longer you looked.

is this the end for me? is this really how im gonna die? you thought to yourself in disbelief. you couldn't move your legs, so you just stood there still like and idiot. MOVE! you ordered yourself, but you weren't in control anymore.

you slowly closed your eyes, the remaining tears slipping down your cheeks as you did. probably the last tears that'll ever escape your eyes, the last quiet sobs that'll ever be heard from you, is this how your gonna exit this world?

...
—————————————————————————

ayo guess whos back. yes me hello lmao.
anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter as I did put in some effort and all- i decided to maybe write a little bit of angst cause, why not y'know? but it's my first time doing this so of course it's not the best but hey I tried.

give me some feedback on what you think of it.
👁👁