4

There stood Sakusa Kiyoomi.
You were quite confused as to why he was here since Komori never told you anything about this. You blinked a couple of times and then cleared your throat before you started talking.

"Yes? How may I help you?" You asked as you leaned against the doorframe and stared up at him, he was quite tall so.

"Well i was out on a run and coincidentally found your wallet laying around, your ID is in here and I recognized you cause of Komori and im just here to return it." He admitted and you gasped slightly.

You grabbed your wallet from his grasp and bowed your head slightly forward. "I'm sorry. I should've been more careful." You said and lifted your head up once again.

He chuckled and shook his head. "No need to be so formal, I'm sakusa kiyoomi. Nice to meet you." He stretched out his arm to shake your hand.

You wanted to cringe at this, who shakes hands these days? But instead you shrugged it off and flashed him a warm smile. She spent a few seconds, looking at his hand, he didn't have gloves on which was unusual since at school he usually did.

You hummed to yourself before grabbing his hand and shaking it. Surprisingly his hand was warm and soft, and the best of all, it felt clean which relieved you.

You then got back to your senses after a few minutes of shaking his hand and opened the door wide and stepping aside. "Would you like to come in and have something to drink?" She tilted her head to the side slightly and hummed.

Sakusa surprisingly accepted her offer and stepped inside. The warm breeze hitting his skin as the apartment was shiny as to how clean it was.

This made Sakusa relieved. He took off his shoes at the front door to not seem disrespectful and stepped inside. You led him to the couch and you both decided to watch a movie and eat something.

Maybe you two would get close? Hmm, who knows?
You and Sakusa talked while watching a movie and you considered him as a friend.

Soon enough he had to leave and go home, which was right next to your place so, not far away. You were thinking about something. He was a Germaphobe? How come he didn't mention anything.

Well one thing was for sure, you both were good friends for now. You started cleaning up once again before going to sleep, cause you had school.

So you put on something comfortable and flopped down on the bed. You tossed and turned on the bed, sighing to yourself. You couldn't sleep, insomnia tings.

You eventually fell asleep after like an hour of overthinking about stupid shit that you could overthink about later.

You heard your stupid alarm ringing, indicating that you had school. You groaned and cussed everybody out as you lazily stood up from the bed, almost tripping over nothing.

Entering the bathroom that next to your room, you immediately grabbed your toothbrush and started brushing your teeth before grabbing your phone from your room and taking a look at social media.

After rinsing out your mouth you took a pair of undergarments and put them on the washing machine that was in the bathroom before taking off the clothes you had on and throwing them into the laundry basket.

You got into a shower and felt your slightly tense shoulders as you sighed out in relief at the hot water hitting your body.

After a quick shower you quickly got out and dried your body off, putting on some new clothes. A pair of black leggings to be able to move around freely and a hoodie, lazy look.

You got up and put on your sneakers before grabbing a peach and starting to slowly munch on it and going on social media. You almost choked on it after you looked at the time. "Fuck I'm gonna be late!" You said in a hurry, quickly finishing the short breakfast and grabbing your bag, mask, earbuds and phone.

You hurried out the house and made your way to the train station, speedwalking there. After finally arriving and waiting for the train, you got in.

It was very uncomfortable this time, as it was very full for some reason. Was it because that famous expensive shop was now on sale in the mornings or something?

Didn't matter, you were currently feeling sick as everybody was pressed up against you. Your eyes widened as you felt somebody's hand brush by your lower part of your back and turning around to see a middle aged man, clearly out of his mind.

You tried to step away from the scene but you couldn't. You clenched your fist to keep yourself from punching him straight in the face. Just then you felt somebody standing behind you in a protective manner.

You turned around just to see Sakusa Kiyoomi. Surprise, surprise. He was standing behind you and wrapped an arm around your waist, pulling you closer to his chest. The middle aged man saw that and with tracked his arm with a frown on his face.

Meanwhile you were getting hotter by the second, you couldn't believe what was happening. Sakusa bent down slightly, to your ear level and and started whispering.

"Are you alright?" Shivers ran down your spine as you heard his deep voice. "Yeah I'm fine." You were surprised on how you said it without stuttering.

Thank god, just then the train stopped and you waved goodbye before running off to hide your flustered self. Never had you gotten treatments from people like that.

Little did you know Sakusa was not alone. Once you arrived at school. You feel somebody come up behind you and hold up a phone to your face. Your eyes widened slightly looking at the picture.

You looked up from the phone just to meet eyes with...

———————————————

Hey people. Just wanted to say that I will be publishing parts of this story very late, I apologize for not saying anything for over a week.

School is starting for me again, which makes me alot more stressed. I'm willing to update but unfortunately they'll get shorter and come much later.

But I will try my best to make them longer and publish them faster. I need time to get used to school again as because of corona virus its gonna take awhile to get used to school.

Thank you for reading this story! I hope you have a nice day. ^^