Chapter 6: Boss 2 Aftermath

~~Y/n's POV~~

I didn't lay my head in Argo's lap for long. I slowly stood up and helped Argo up. Asuna and Kirito walked over to me as I sheathed my katana.

Kirito: "Nice fighting."

U/n: "Thanks, you did pretty well yourself."

Asuna: "That still doesn't excuse you though. How do you know how to do flips like that?"

U/n: "Um... M-Movies?..."

Asuna sent me a stare that sent shivers down my spine.

Argo: "You better tell or I will."

U/n: "All right fine!... I-I used to take gymnastics a few years ago..."

Asuna: "Wait..."

U/n: "And a little bit of martial arts..."

Asuna: "Oh... Really?"

Kirito: "I mean it's not that big of a secret. I used to take kendo years ago. In fact during the beta, I had my fair share of people who used fighting moves that they saw in movies."

U/n: "Didn't go so well for them..."

Asuna: "How so?"

Argo: "Too focused on flashy movements and didn't do much fighting."

Asuna: "But U/n, uses some flashy movements."

U/n: "Not that flashy... By the way, who was that?"

Kirito: "Hm? Nezha? He was the blacksmith I was telling you about. He's in the Legend Braves party. He used to 'steal' other players weapons to get col for their party."

Asuna: "But we talked to him and ended up changing him to more of a fighter."

I saw in the corner of my eye that the ex-blacksmith was walking over to us. 

Nezha: "Great work, Kirito and Asuna. Those last sword skills were incredible."

Kirito: "Well, actually..."

Asuna: "Incredible? That was your appearance, and how you managed to get a weapon with those skills. You must've been practicing a lot."

Nezha: "It wasn't actually didn't seem that hard. I finally got what I wanted to do. Thank you so much, now I have..."

Nezha's voice trailed off as he bowed to Asuna and Kirito before turning to face the center of the crowd.

Kirito: "Say uh... Nezha, don't you think you should be in there with your party members?

Nezha: "No it's fine. There's actually something else I need to do."

I opened my mouth to say something but closed it once I noticed three players walking towards us, and they didn't look happy. The one man, I recognized as Shivata from Lind's group.

Shivata: "You're the blacksmith who was working in Urbus and Taran just a few days ago, aren't you?"

Nezha: "...Yes."

Argo: *Whisper* "This ain't gonna be good..."

Shivata: "Why did you switch to a fighter? And how'd you get that rare weapon? It's a drop-only item, isn't it? Did you make that much from smithing?"

I wasn't too familiar with the situation, but from what I was told, Shivata was probably one of the people that Nezha got in his "blacksmith scam." Nezha laid his chakram down on the ground and got down on his knees and lowered hi shead.

Nezha: "I deceived you, Shivata, and the two others with you. I switched out your swords before attempting to upgrade them, replacing them with spent weapons I broke instead."