Chapter Twenty-Two

I apologize on Wattpad's behalf for those of you who didn't receive a notification for chapter twenty-one. I posted it on my message board but I know a lot of you don't follow me so you simply didn't receive any notification for the update. Wattpad doesn't apologize for their wrongdoings so I shall do it for them 😔😔

Wattpad is sowwy 💔💔💔

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

---

Minsun looked through the rear-view window from his seat on the passenger side of the car. Hanbin sat stiffly and silently behind the driver's side, his puffy face pink and flushed from crying. It was well past two in the morning and the six-year-old looked as though he would drop any moment. He was obviously tired from his fight which lasted almost an hour even after Minsun managed to get the kicking and screaming boy into the car. Minsun earned himself smacks, kicks, and scratches; Hanbin had even gone as far as to biting him and pulling his hair and anything else he could grab. Hanbin had blood and no doubt skin fragments underneath his fingernails and some of his fingernails had broken or fallen off. When they got him into the car, the six-year-old wasted no time kicking and slamming his entire body against the doors and the seat so the driver took it upon himself to use wire and robe to tie the already terrified child up so if he tried to kick or move, his entire body would fall with him — which already happened and Hanbin ended up falling on the floorboard on his stomach. Minsun had left him that way so the boy would learn his lesson and only lifted him back up into his seat when Hanbin began to hyperventilate.

Now, Hanbin — clearly shaken up from the past events — was sitting in the backseat, arms tied tightly to his torso, little hands resting in his lap and legs tied tightly together. The wire used to tie around his torso were obviously causing pain as they pressed harshly against Hanbin's chubby arms and caused red marks so Hanbin tried to refrain from moving too much so the wire wouldn't rub.

"You wouldn't be in this position if you had listened," Minsun said. Hanbin glanced at him before looking back down at his hands, tears still streaming down his cheeks and dripping onto his pajama bottoms.

"Man, what the hell is that smell?" Minsun's driver asked as they stopped at a stoplight. He's smelt something foul since they left but he's finally acknowledging it as it was getting too strong to handle.

"Did that little shit of yours piss himself?" He asked, "in my goddamn car?!"

Minsun used a flashlight and shown it on the six-year-old. Hanbin squinted but kept his eyes downcast. His legs were pressed too tightly together for Minsun to see any wet patches on his pants but the smell of urine was quite profound in the backseat.

Minsun laughed; the type dry type of laugh that derives from your throat when you're so angry or astonished by something that you can't help but laugh. Minsun kept the light on the obviously humiliated boy and said,

"Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting, I thought kids your age were potty trained. What do you need? A diaper?"

Hanbin stayed quiet as more tears welled up in his eyes. The wet crotch area of his pants made his thighs itch and burn a bit but he couldn't create any space between them so he tried to think about something else instead of focusing on the nasty feeling of sitting in drenched pajama pants. Minsun eventually stopped taunting Hanbin and the car fell silent besides the boy's occasional sniffles or gasps for air from holding back sobs.

"Which way is the warehouse after this turn?" Minsun's driver asked as he turned left by a stop sign.

"Just keep straight for like 5 miles and then turn left again," Minsun responded.

Hanbin's little heart pounded against his chest and it was getting harder for him to breathe as they got near their destination. His hands shook in his lap as more tears threatened to fall and his stomach sucked in to hold back his cries.

"I-I-I...I w-want t-to go h-home," he finally spoke up, jerking his tired body to the right. The wires holding his arms to his side moved and he hissed in pain as they dug deeper into his skin.

"No one wants you at home," Minsun said without turning to face him, "why else would your daddy send you away? You're just an annoying little kid who pisses himself and can't talk like a normal kid — who wants someone like that?"

"T-Th-That's n-not true!" Hanbin cried. He knew it wasn't true. He knew his daddy loved and wanted him and the same with Jimin and Namjoon. They were all so patient with him and didn't interrupt him when he tried to talk and they didn't make fun of him. Minsun made it seem like he had accidents all the time when this was the first time he's ever had one.

"I-I h-hate y-you!" He yelled before yelling it over and over again until Minsun unbuckled his own seat belt. His voice broke down to a whisper as the model reached around the armrest and grabbed Hanbin's hair and slammed him onto the floorboard on his stomach and forced his head to face the bottom of the passenger seat so he couldn't breathe well while crying or panicking.

"D-DADDY!" Hanbin screamed as he struggled to roll onto his back.

He kept yelling and Minsun was unsure whether or not he was yelling for him or for Jungkook. He started begging to get out of the stress position he was in but both men in the front simply ignored him. However, Minsun did feel a pang of guilt and regret in his chest as the breathless six-year-old begged and pleaded for someone to help him. But he ignored it, he was too far into this game — this business — to back out now. He hasn't been a father for three years and he didn't plan to be one now.

---

Word Count: 983

Poor baby 😭😭

Sorry for the short chapter 💔