Fangirl? & Twins?!! Part 1✨

Whenever I do this (kita) it means that was the person who spoke. Just so you guys don't get confused or be lost.
____________________________________

"Atsumu stop bothering our manager and head back to practice."

"Yes kita."

____________________________________
                                     ⭐️—__—💧
____________________________________

Hmph he thinks I care who he is well too bad I don't. He looks like he just plays with girls feelings. I just wanna focus on school and be a great manager also have 3 great years here at Inarizaki.

"Well she sure isn't one of your Fangirls." (Suna)

"I'm actually surprised that we have a manager she's definitely pretty." ( Aran)

Once practice was over we ended up cleaning the gym. The guys went to go change. I did the same and I noticed I was the first one out. I made sure I had their snacks ready before they headed home. Once they came out I decided to give out the snacks to the team. That I brought for them yesterday.

"Wait!"

"Huh..what is it Y/N?" (Kita)

"Well kita-senpai I decided to buy all of you some snacks. I even made some quesadillas de pollo for you guys."

"That's nice of you Y/N." (Kita)

"I hope you guys enjoyed your food I made you guys. I even got some Chuupet (Jelly fruits) and some sports drinks. Also I wanna say thank you for letting me be your manager."

"We are happy you joined Y/N." (Ginjima)

"Thanks pretty lady." (Atsumu)

"Alright I'm skipping you pisshead."

"What?!! Why?? I love food."

"Here Suna-senpai. I hope you like it."

"Thanks."

"What about me!!??."

"Fine pisshead I'll give you if just stop being loud."

"Yay I get to try our managers food."

After I made sure everyone had their snacks I decided it was time for me to head home and make them something for tomorrow. I was about to leave when I heard Atsumu and Suna conversation. I couldn't hear well but I hard something about having a fever and being sick. So I decided to ask them.

"Hey I didn't mean to listin on you guys conversation but I heard that someone was sick. Since I have some extra food here give them this. Lucky for you guys I carry medication on me. Here. Tell them to take 2 before he goes to bed. Don't worry it's not bad or anything. Well I gotta go it's late see ya guys tomorrow."

"Wait! Now she's gone."

"I'll take it."

"What! No Suna it's for Osamu."