Fangirl? & Twins !?! Part 2✨

(Warning some profanity in this chapter)

Once we were making our way to the shoe locker  I noticed how the girls were glaring at me. They were more girls then yesterday. If looks could kill I'll be 30 feet underground by now. Kita and I headed our separate ways since his locker is somewhere else. I was changing my shoes when someone called me.

"Hey! You with the H/C hair let's talk."

____________________________________

"I have a name."

"Well we could always call you a whore. Since that's what you are."

"Unlike you I don't go around showing my boobs or have a face full of shit."

"Ugh you piece of shit. Your gonna regret that."

"Let's see how good you can fight."

She was ready to slap me when a teacher came by and told us to head to class. I guess you can call that lucky I was ready to fight. I quickly headed to class forgetting about kita and told Chika everything that happens in the shoe lockers how some girls wanted to start a fight with me.

"Y/N do you know why they were going after you?"

"Nope not really. I just hope they will leave me alone."

"Y/N were yo-."

"Alright class get your notebooks ready. We are talking some notes."

"What were you going to say Chika?"

"Don't worry it wasn't that important."

"Alright."

Chika POV

Does she not know about the twins fans?? Does she know them? I'm kinda hungry. Maybe I should buy some ramen noodles later. Hmm should I tell  Y/N about the twins? Naa she'll be fine..probably. She's really pretty so she won't get any enemies. Mhm I should probably ask Y/N if she can make me some food.

Your POV 
Class went on as normal. Just boring since I was able to finish all my work in 20 minutes and couldn't do much but be on my phone on instagram. I got thirsty so I asked my teacher if I could go buy a drink and he let me.

As I was walking to the vending machine I noticed someone there already. I could see his face but he had gray hair. He looked tall and build. I decided to wait and just look at my phone.

(5 minutes later)

It looked like the guys hasn't moved or noticed me yet. I'll should tap his shoulder. The longer I'm here the teacher will probably get mad at me for taking my sweet time. But at the same time I finished my work.

"Excuse me. But can you hurry up or just let me buy my drink?"

"Huh? Ohhh I'm sorry I didn't notice."

"Wait pisshead? Why you dye your hai- wait. Your not atsumu."

I can't believe it pisshead has a twin brother?! Huh?! But he looks more bored then anything. While atsumu is flirty and well loud.