Twins!?

I quickly made my way to the teachers lounge since one of my teachers where nice enough to let me use the fridge to put the fruit salad. I quickly got it and left the locker rooms and got ready to do my manager duty's. Lucky the coach's had a mini fridge and I left it there. I quickly went to the gym to fill up water bottles and got the towels ready.
____________________________________

As I was making sure everything was ready for the guys I heard the door slide open. I saw Suna, Omi, Kita, Aran, Hitoshi, Akagi and the one and only flirt. Mhm now that I think about it. Wasn't his hair yellow and not gray. Strange.

"Well I'm surprised that you changed that ugly hair of yours. Now you look like an old man."

"Have we met?"

"Pfft yes we have. Is that small head of yours not working?"

"Listín here I'm not In the mood. If your a fan girl just leave me the fuck alone."

"Fan girl?! Fan girl my ass! You ugly looking ass guy! Who would ever want to date a guys like you!

(Meanwhile in the background)

"Really Suna! Why are you recording this?!"

"Akagi this is really good stuff. Plus I need to get Y/N reaction when Atsumu comes through the door."

"Suna I hope you drop your phone in water one day."

(Now back to Osamu & Y/N)

"I'm not ugly! I'm good looking."

"Your mother is lying to you."

"WHY YOU PIECE O-!"

"Hey Samu why are yelling?"

"Holy shit!"

"Hey princess miss me?"

"Die."

"Meani."

"Wait- THERES TWO OF YOU! What the FUC-"

"Whats with the yelling?"

"Kita wasup."

———-

I updated you guys I'm so happy I did it. I'm sorry it's short. They are so cute 🥺

  They are so cute 🥺