{Who are you?¿ Part 2}

(THUD)

"I'm so sorry. Are you alright?

"Ugh..watch where your going next time brat!"

"You don't have to be rude. I said I was sorry."

"I wouldn't be rude if you watched where the hell you were going ."

"Whatever bye."

Just my luck I had to bumped into some rude ass guy. I couldn't really see his face but he had blondish hair. It looked more like piss hair if you asked me. I checked my phone and saw lunch will be over in 5 minutes. I quickly got the drinks and headed back to class before I got in trouble.

Atsumu POV
I was walking out of Ginjima class when some girl with h/c hair bumped into me. Which got me really mad because I was already in bad mood. Since my dumb twin Samu got himself sick and ate my bento now I'm here hungry and starving. When I get home later I'm going to kill Samu.
___________________________________
                                      ⭐️—_—💧
__________________________________
Your POV
Well school is finally over. I was lucky enough to finished my work on time and end up getting no homework. I ended up saying good bye to Chika since she's part of the student council.

I was making sure I had everything for practice. As I was making my way to the locker room to change I couldn't help but notice a lot of females near the gym unlike yesterday there was way more today. I decided to ignore it and quickly get dress for practice.

Once I was ready I was making my way to the gym. But I couldn't since these girls wouldn't let me get by. I was starting to get annoyed by this. There's only one more option for me. Well it's worth a shot.

"FREE MAKE UP AND SPA RESERVATIONS AT THE MALL!"

I quickly moved out the way and all of the girls went running. Wow I'm surprised it worked. I quickly ran inside the gym before more girls show up.

"I'm here! I'm sorry for being late. I couldn't get in because there were people at the door and wouldn't let me in."

"It's alright L/N. I kinda heard your scream from inside the gym."

"Ohh..hehe. But it worked."

"Let me introduce you to the team. Also we are missing some players but you'll meet them later on. Alright."

"Of course coach."

"Can you guys stop practice for a second and come here."

I was feeling kinda nervous also most of them were tall. Then there's me. Ughh sometimes I wished I drank more milk so I could be tall but no use to it now.

"Guys meet your new manager."

"Hello I'm L/N F/N I'm a first year. I'm excited to be working with you guys so please take care of me."

"Alright you guys introduce yourself."

"I'm Shinsuke Kita captain of the volleyball club. I'm a third year nice too meet you."

"Ren Omimi middle blocker also third year."

"Hello I'm Aran Ojiro. I'm a third year and wing spiked."

"Hitoshi Ginjima second year. I'm the teams wing spiker too."

"I'm Michinari Akagi lebero also a third year.@

"Suna Rintaro...I'm a middle blocker......second year."

"Miya Atsumu pretty lady I'm a setter also a second year."

"Alright get back to practice now all of you."
__________________________________

(Ik there's more players but we are gonna pretend they introduce themselves. Sorry Author-Chan is lazy😅 also they aren't that important.)

For some reason the Miya guy looks like that piss head dude I bumped into earlier his voice sounds so familiar too. Ughh he had to be a flirt. I decided to ignore him and get to my managers duty's.

The team is really good and the setter is good too. But I caught him staring at me with that ugly smirk of his. I decided to ignore once again and focus on the team. They were all amazing. Kita-senpai is really good too. Suna needs to improve just a little but overall they are really good.

The team had a break I was passing around water and towels for the guys. I was heading my way to give piss head his bottle when he decided to open that mouth of his.

"HEY! Aren't you the girl who bumped into me during lunch?"

"Your the piss head who was being rude."

"Hmph..well look where your going next time shorty."

"I have a name piss head and it's not shorty."

"Hmm..I guess but it's no fun."

(Irk mark) "Whatever here's your drink and your towel piss head."

"Wait."

"What do you want piss head."

"Are you an exam? Because I have been studying you like crazy. And I like what I see."

"...."

"Date?"

"No. Well I'm getting back to manager duties bye."

"Don't know you who I am?"

"Nope don't care piss head."

"You should be!"

"Atsumu stop bothering our manager and head back to practice."

"Yes kita."
____________________________________
⭐️—__—💧
____________________________________

Thank you!! For the 400 reads also I appreciate the comments. I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes. Also I started writing 2 new stories I already published one of them so please make sure to check it out! THANKS FOR READING 🤗