May 29th 12:22 a.m

I.HATE.IT.HERE

I know this isn't a very happy start to this log, but I cant help it!!! BRANDON DUMPED ME :(

I've been crying in my room ALL DAY

I assume you wanna know what happened

I assume you wanna know what happened...well, I'll tell you

But I have to warn you diary...it's a LOT to take in:

After I wrote my last entry, I went downstairs and opened the door, where I was greeted to all my friends with their smiling faces. We took a couple of photos together, which was actually really fun :,)

After that we all sat down in Mackenzies fancy limo and drove to the school. The ride was AMAZING; we had fancy little cakes and music blasted in our ears as we all sang along off key.

But something caught my eye while I was singing; Max was looking directly at Brandon. Now, this would be completely normal, but Max had a certain look to him.

Worry? Confusion? I could quite read it since my I was too focused on Zoey rapping very loudly next to him, but I didn't really care at the time. He's probably worried about going to his first Prom, and I didn't blame him.

When we finally got to the school we were all super pumped and ready to dance the night away, which is exactly what we did!

Chloe FINALLY talked to that girl she's been crushing on since Junior year...

Mackenzie and I had a conversation about penguins while eating red velvet cake...

Zoey had a rap battle with another student...

Max and Brandon got into a CRAZY dance battle (Spoiler Alert, Max won)...

Mackenzie and Jessica threw hand at each other in the girls bathroom (Chloe got it on video)...
And SO many other fun stuff!!

It was all Amazing with a capital A, I wouldn't change any of it for the WORLD.

But near the end...other stuff happened.

After the slow dance song, me and Brandon agreed to split ways so we could do our own thing with our friends. I was hanging out with Chloe, Zoey, and Mackenzie, and Brandon was hanging out Marcus, Theodore, and Max

Me and my girls dance for a while, Mackenzie didnt wanna ruin her hair so she just did little shimmys, but Zoey and Chloe were going HARD. I'm personally not the BEST dancer, but I'm pretty sure we RULED the dance floor :,)

But that isnt the point!!! The point is that near the end of the dance, I wanted to hang out with Brandon a little bit, just the two of us y'know! Boyfriends and Girlfriends do it all the time in the movies;

They're outside the school, feeling the cool late spring/early summer breeze are on their faces. They hold hands as they look up at the night sky talking about how amazing and crazy high school was. They soon make eye contact and share a loving kiss...

IT WAS ALL SO PERFECT IN MY HEAD!!!!

So, me wanting to live my high school dream, I start looking for Brandon.

I ended up finding him near the gym doors, so I walked up to him

"Oh! Hey Nikki!" Brandon said. I could tell I startled him a little bit-

"So, I was thinking we could go hang out alone for a bit?" I asked

"Oh...Alone..?" He looked a little surprised

"Yeah! Just the two of us-"
Wait. Did he think I ment...

"Wait NOT LIKE THAT!!"

Brandon's face flushed "Oh! Yeah I know! I was just..uh.."

We both looked at each other and laughed hysterically

"Don't worry babe I know you didn't mean it like that"
"Ok, that's good" Brandon looked to side

I continued the conversation-
"Yeah, we could go outside and cool off!"
"Mhm"

"-and maybe we could sneak out to get icecream!"

"Yep..."

"-and then we could sneak back and have one more dance together and-"

"Sorry Nikki I gotta go!"

"Huh-"

But it was too late, he was already running out of the gymnasium in a panic. The way he looked at me...he looked scared. Confused? Worried? I couldn't read it.

Seconds later, Max came running past me "Brandon wait!!!"

I was so confused, what was going on??? Why is Brandon so frantic all of a sudden? Whatever the reason was, I was worried. Did I do something wrong?

Man...boys SUCK :(

Chloe saw everything and walked over to me
"Hey girl, what happened?"
"I dunno!" I said worried "One second I'm talking to Brandon, and the next he's running away from me...should I go look for him?"
Chloe sighed, "Girl...boys are confusing, but I can tell you this..if a man is in an uncomfortable situation, his boys will help him out. If the boys cant help...then you can come along and see what's up..."

"...what"
"Just trust me ok." Chloe said matter of factly

I nodded "...ok, I'll keep that in mind."
Chloe pat my shoulder "Glad I could help!"

"You know..." I said slowly "For a lesbian, you know a LOT about boys."

Chloe shrugged "I had a lot of free time being in the closet, plus if I cant have a boyfriend, I might as well help others get one, right?"

"Yeah, I guess that's true."

Chloe smiled "Do you wanna keep dancing?"
It took me a while to respond, but I said "Yeah, sure!"

Me and Chloe jogged to the dance floor and met up with Mackenzie and Zoey and continued dancing.

A little part of me was still worried about Brandon, but I'm not gonna let HIM ruin my perfect night...even if he was a part of it...

But like Chloe said, he has "the boys" so ig he'll be fine...right

***SPOILER ALERT. IT WASNT***

(The next chapter will be in Max's P.O.V)