Who are you?

Valt POV

"Valt!", Chiharu called from downstairs in the bakery.

"Yes mom!" Valt called back in an obvious struggle. They've recently been really busy so the bakery has been packed with a lot of people. Normally this would be good for business but after a while it gets annoying.

"Could you please go to the local market to get sugar? We've run out", Chiharu told her son.

" Sure mom, and you're sure you don't need anything else?" Valt suggusted.

"..."

"Anything at all?" Valt said, a smile slowly growing on his face.

"Ok, maybe some flour too," Chiharu said with a chuckle.

"I thought you might miss something hehe", Valt chuckled, Valt knew his mom forgot something she sometimes wouldn't give him the list of everything they needed and he would always have to go back to the market to get what they forgot.

"Welp I'm off I'll see you guys later" Valt chided heading towards the half full door with people groaning.

"Bye nii-san!" Both Toko and Nika stated loudly, but by the amount of people in the bakery it might as well have been a whisper.

------------------------------------

Valt was happily skipping down the road to the marketplace. Today was Wednesday so it wasnt so busy. That was something Valt was happy about. He didn't mind a little crowd here and there but honestly he was getting tired of being surrounded by a lot of people.

As Valt was walking down the marketplace to look for the items he unknowingly bumped into someone.

"Omf"!?, Valt yelped, surprised

"Oh I'm sorry- Valt"?, the person said

Valt looked up (Since he's short ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

"Huh? oh hi Honcho!, funny seeing you here, I thought you hated shopping?" Valt questioned. He should know, everytime Honcho would visit the bakery he insisted on helping with everything except groceries, because he complains about it being a long boring process.

"Oh no! I still hate shopping. The only reason i'm here is because of him", Honcho groaned pointing behind him.

Valt looked around Honcho only to see a smirking Wakiya looking through some apples since they were in the fruit aisle. Valt looked back up at Honcho and sweatdropped. He honestly looked pissed.

Wakiya turned around and spotted Valt trying to help Honcho, he started smirking and walking up to them (No pun intended).

"Hey Valt didn't think you'd be here. I see you're trying to help Honcho but dont even try, it's useless like him". Wakiya waved his hand while smirking.

"Hey! How dare you call me useless Goldielocks!", Honcho shot back getting fired up .

"Sorry but it's true, also stop calling me Goldielocks!", Wakiya growled with a red tint to his face whether he was mad or flustered about the nickname Valt didn't know.

"I'll call you whatever I please!", Honcho yelled.

And then they started fighting. They were so loud that they were starting to get weird looks from others and Valt just felt really mad that the two blondes in front of him just started a pointless argument, oh what he'd give for Diago to be here right now.

"Guys stop fighting- you know what" Valt sighed.

"WHAT!", the two blondes said.

"Why don't you two take your way of courting each other somewhere else, honestly just kiss already it's not that hard!", Valt said exasperatedly