That Damn Shirt

** Updated version can be found (along with its tattoo artist!bts series) on my profile under
Bangtan Tat's
The boys look forward to meeting you!**

You'd been looking forward to tonight all week. Your birthday, and for the first time in your adult life it fell on a Saturday; prime club time.

Your best friend and roommate had text you just ten minutes ago, letting you know he'd be home shortly and that your ass better be ready for the dinner he insisted on taking you out for before hitting the clubs. Wise as he was, Yoongi always made sure you were well fed before a night out.

You hadn't asked your best friend before you stole his favourite navy silk shirt, that's what best friends were for after all. A second wardrobe, and Yoongi knew you dipped into his quite often. But tonight you had dressed up his garment a lot sexier than any before. The navy shirt you wore like a dress was only half buttoned to show off your tattooed sternum, with a black leather harness to cinche it together and back thigh high boots to complete the look along with your diamanté jewelry.

This side of yourself was only a side you brought out on special occasions to wow everyone who knew you as the potato in Yoongi's oversized shirts.

Elsewhere in the apartment you heard the door open and close, that would be none other than your best friend coming home from his shift at the tattoo parlor.

"Lemme just get changed and we can go," he shouted, not bothering to pop his head into your room before he was closing the door to his. While you waited you made sure your makeup was flawless and your bag was packed. "Hey, Yn, you seen my navy—"

He stopped as soon as he opened your door unannounced, the first thing his eyes settled on was your reflection in the mirror.

"Is that my shirt?" You spun around with a wide grin, excited to show it off and possibly beg to wear it.

"What do you think?" You asked hopefully as you turned half to the right before facing his straight on and extending your hip to the right subtly.

"Looks sexy, you can keep it for the night. It's good to see my tattoo's healing well too," he smirked, eyeing you up and down like a good meal before he closed the door on his way out. Later finding out, he'd dressed in all black to compliment you.

˗ˏˋˎˊ˗

To read the rest of TDS and the the other books in the series, check out Bangtan Tat's on my profile! xoxo