Author's Note

Hi, this is the author-before the story begins, I like to say this is my first story/ fanfiction and as the title states, this will be a Transformers Prime and Riordanverse Crossover meaning that there will be changes to avoid copyright and well to also keep the story interesting. I mostly in general got interested in the time when i was initially still growing up and watched Transformers Prime: Season 1 and saw the ending of per se the season at least 8 to 9 years ago- can't remember exact date. I didn't started reading the Percy Jackson series, I think few months later i think but the idea still didn't connect until the Heroes of Olympus Series came out- still waiting for the final book to Trials of Apollo Series. And throughout the series, cameos of the main antagonist kept popping up so with that idea since at the end of Season 1- Team Prime and Megatron have to groundbridge to the core of the Earth and those on top of lack of this category of fanfiction in shortage meant I needed to write a fanfiction. So before I end this note, i kind of like to think since Cybertronian Mythology is dominate on Primeverse- in this fanfic, we will see how it affected that earth.
Bye
Warning: Violence and Bad Language.
All Rights belong to Hasbro and Rick Riordan and Disney.