Chapter 2- I got tagged by a dork

(September 10, 1998 AD)

(Dave's POV)

So I officially began school in Manhattan Hunter Science High School, and as of the moment we started by driving both me and ma along with pops were off to meet the counselor from school, to say I am nervous is wrong but to say I am feeling bubbly is correct. Time to take the LIRR to Penn Station. Trust me I only went to the city see the Annual Christmas Tree lighting at Rockefeller Center once and i was unimpressed due to the fact, the subways were dirty-crowded and since then we watch from TV as a family.

(Dave's Mom POV)

"Honey, you are nervous, you need to take deep breaths"

(Dave's POV)

"I know mom"- gee sometimes i like to give credit to my parents but then later end up guilty cause i did most of work.

(3rd Person POV)

"Son, we are here at the Station, you got everything right?"

"Triple checked everything, dad"

(Timeskip- 2 hours)

(Dave's POV)

Well to say the campus was small is an understatement- it is tremendous, but here I am.

(3rd Person POV)

"Greetings, Mrs and Mr. Rodriguez and hello to Mr. Outten"

(Dave's Mom POV)

"Greetings, Vice Principal Gordon, I assume, you will give the tour?"

(VP Gordon POV)

"Indeed, I will give you, a tour of the campus, and then hand Mr. Outten, his schedule and pass to the dorm rooms."

(3rd Person POV)

"Oh, great, thank you so much Vice Principal Gordon" said Dave's Mom

(Timeskip- 1 hour and 45 minutes to Dorm Room)

(Dave's POV)

Wow, I am beat with tour but at least I am accepted, bad news- my Dorm room mate was a kid with a weird smell and wispy goatee whose name is Jeremy, who is currently in class since I begin on Monday. Time to find out who he is.

(Timeskip- 15 mins)

Damn, well I be going crazy apart from his books and school supplies, is business card that says-

Jeremy Underhill

Camp Half-Blood Protector

3.14 Farm Rd, Montauk, NY

Geez, who fuck is this weirdo. I am going to sleep.

As the days, progressed and Dave excelled in his classes which became months. Meanwhile, since that discovery, Jeremy took every opportunity to talk to him but failed finally convincing Camp to send a demigod to befriend and to see when is the time escort him to camp.

(Jeremy's POV)

"I am tired, I tried everything, please send help"

The result was to send Thalia Grace, the only daughter of Zeus, help Jeremy and bring him to camp.

(Timeskip- 1 week)

(3rd Person POV)

"Well I am here Jeremy, what the problem" Thalia said

"Straight to point, I sensed a powerful demigod smelling like woodland" Jeremy said

"Hmm, so i get now, he doesn't drop his guard great and no friends with you" she said

" That's the problem, his name- Dave Outten" Jeremy said

"This is going to be tough, who is the monster" said Thalia

" That is tricky- no one at least not yet" said Jeremy

After the meeting, a lone girl popped up at the school and then problems have catched with Dave.
(Timeskip- 2 months)
Slowly, Dave dropped his guard and befriended Thalia and Jeremy and by almost the end of year inseparable.

(Dave's POV)
"Hey, Thals, you going to that summer camp right?"

"Yup, along with Jeremy" said Thalia

"Alright, cool- when we go today or tommorrow"

"Best if today" said Thalia

"Alright, let me fetch something from my room"

As Dave walked to the dorm room, suddenly out now where something bit his neck and he collapsed in a pool of his own blood

(Empousa's POV)

I did it, finally I can....

(Thalia's POV)

"Off you go monster"
"Dave, fucking pit he is dying- Jeremy help!!!"

By the time, Jeremy arrived, Dave died with Thalia crying due to the close friendship she had with him.