Chapter 1

Skylar view:
My alarm woke me up this morning and am really tired to go to school and face my 'enemies of progress' right now.
I jump up from my bed and went to my bathroom and did my business there.
I wore this outfit:

It was simple and elegant to wear especially during the worst day of school: MondayI go to my kitchen and made a toast with a chocolate smoothie

I go to my kitchen and made a toast with a chocolate smoothie.
Let me introduce myself:
My name is Skylar Costa. I live in Mexico with my mum. My dad left us to go a business trip but unfortunately he died there. For good 6 month my mum morned for him. It was really a painful experience and I wish it never happened.
I am 4'9 in height,(really short, I know).
I love meditating and reading Wattpad stories.
Unfortunately I am bullied in school by 2 handsome gods
I don't know what I did to them but I want to stay of their lives.
I still remembered that fateful day when they started bullying me.
I have 2 Best friends, there are really nice and helpful,not to add there are really protective of me.
Brooklyn and Lisa were their name.
END OF INTRODUCTION
I sigh as put my plates in the sink , wear my boots and started heading to school.

______________________________________
"Hey Skylar" Brooklyn squeals hugging me tight
"It....t.. hurts" I squeak out
"Sorry" she say releasing me from her "death hug" if I may call it.
Let say Brooklyn is the dumb and playful one
While Lisa is the intelligent and smart one , but she may be strict sometimes
"How are you Skylar" Lisa says holding my arms... protectively.
"Fine" I say looking at my boots.
"Umm...what class do you have Lisa?" I ask. I really don't want Ethan and Jake to be in my class.
Yeah I know right they have beautiful names and breathing taking faces.
"Chemistry, you?" She says taking her books from her locker.
"Maths" I says , tugging a piece of hair behind my ear.
I curse myself for not tying my hair in a ponytail today.
"Oh , I don't have maths today" says Brooklyn.
Lisa gave me a sad face as she kisses my cheeks , going to her class
"See you later Skylar" Brooklyn says also... giving me a kiss on my cheeks as she skips to her class.
Lisa understand my trouble with Ethan and Jake, while Brooklyn...I don't think so.

(Skip to class).
I am here sitting on my chair doing my class work.
Today I didn't see Ethan and Jake today. I thank my stars.
"Time up" Mr. Lukeworm says.
Right?, What an ridiculous name.
He began strolling in the class as he collects everyone class sheets.
"This assessment is part of your test,if you fail it, your doomed, if you don't,let say destiny likes you" he says giving the class a cheeky smile.
I giggle.
Mr.lukeworm is a funny teacher and he is very nice and friendly.
He sometimes helps me to write notes when am busy.
He is a little bit tall like 5'4, I think he is 29 years old. He is not that old if I may say.
"Class dismissed!" He says just in time as the bells rings for lunch time.

Lunch hall
//////

"The food today is gross"Brooklyn says holding a chicken leg in hands as she bites the meat moaning in sweetness.
I think she doesn't have taste buds.
I giggle lightly as I say
"Your taste buds aren't working well" I say as I eat my chips.
She gives me a confused look as she continues eating her food.

The hall became silent. I was surprised because I didn't hear any chatter or clanking of spoons or fork.
I turn my head to the door and I froze.
Chills went down my spine. My breathing stopped as I drop my fork.
There stood my enemy: Ethan and Jake.
There sat on their tables as they were on their phone. Girls or should I say b*tches were on their lap touching their hair.
I turn to look at Lisa but she was already looking at me.
"Am..m...s...scared" I slutter as Lisa scoop towards me hugging me as she kisses my cheeks.
Tears was already on my face wetting my smooth skin.
"Am here for you Skylar" she says as she nibble my ear a bit.
Weird right?
It always calm me down for an unknown reason.
I wipe my tears as I look at my food that I was eating before, I already lost my appetite.
Lisa noticed this as she grabs my arm and led me out of there, leaving Brooklyn who was battling with her chicken leg.

______

"What if they hurt me"I whispered.
Currently now, me and Lisa and in the school parking lot.
"They won't, am here remember?" She says running circles on my wrist.
Lisa has always been caring for me.
We share a unique and special bond.
Sometimes she hurt me, that if she is angry or annoyed. But I know she will never hurt me unintentionally . I love her so much ( as a friend;-)
And this is what is shocking the most.
Ethan and Jake fear Lisa.
Whenever she is around me, they pretend am not there.
But when she gone, there is trouble on the mountain.

"But..... what..if..they" I say closing my eyes as  tears leaked from my eyes.
"Sshh.. am here for you, I will never allow them to hurt you" she says staring straight at my eyes as she kisses me in the lips softly.
And no, she is not a lesbian, she has a boyfriend. She kisses me in the lips a lot and it doesn't mean anything. She just does that to assure or calm me down.
"Can we go home?" I ask softly, burying my face in her shoulder .
And not forget to mention, I am so childish. Sometimes I behave like a baby to my mum and Lisa
Even Lisa has no problem with it. She really understands me.
"Yes" she says as he carries me to her car and Zoom! We are off, from this place call hell.

1070 words
Thank you for reading
Lisa boyfriend pic will be posted in the next chapter
Vote and comments
See you in chapter 2
🙃❤️